Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I stop being nervous around this pretty girl I work with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Imagine her without make-up. Because a girl's face without make-up is what she really looks like. And most women look averagely attractive at best - and a lot of them even less than that - when they ain't got that little face of their's caked up with make-up. Remember that.

Comment

Show her your Backstreet Boy CDs. That will get her nice and wet.

Comment

Just give it the ol' "does this rag smell like chloroform?"

Job done.

Comment

dont put her on such a pedestal . They are human like you. I usually tease girls l like and they seem to like it because it usually makes them laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              dont put her on such a pedestal . They are human like you. I usually tease girls l like and they seem to like it because it usually makes them laugh
              Yeah but now that I've put her on a pedestal for so long it is going to be impossible to just treat her regularly.

Comment

find a new job. LOL!

Just do not think about it. Don't even notice when she is around.

Comment

When it's her day working the drive thru, surprise her by pulling up in your car with some flowers

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    When it's her day working the drive thru, surprise her by pulling up in your car with some flowers
                    You romantic bastard

Comment

how many threads is it gonna take the TS to take control ?????

Comment

Working...
                      X