Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao 'Very keen' to fight Errol Spence..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    May beat Pac, the very man you say will crush everyone else.
    Half of the world think that pac won the fight.

Comment

This haters are so predictable.... Making excuses again on why pac shouldn't fight spence... lmao....

Comment

Spence should fight someone who is a top 10 ww first before even thinking of fighting pac now, pac will make him retired permanently.

Comment

I hope Spence doesn't duck.

Well he ducked Crawford for two years and he is apart fo team duck, so it wouldn't surprise me if he made excuses for the fight not to happen.

Disgraceful how he has been ducking Crawford for so long.

Comment

Is this a shocker to anyone? Manny is going after the easy fight again.

Hes such a pus5y. I'm glad marquez and floyd ran a train on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
              Yes, it is impressive I'm not going to lie. Not going to fool me though, I was around for too long.
              What is one Ferrari to sacrifice when You get Pacquiao fight .
              I agree with that view... but how the hell could they’ve pulled off that stunt plus a DWI?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Pac make floyd retired permanently, he doesn't want to rematch pac so he retired permanently...
                May made Pac invent an injury and paid a doctor to operate on a healthy limb. May comes back, he will be the man everyone calls out. May wins the rematch even more decisively. Who knows which healthy limb Pac will sacrifice ?

Half of the world think that pac won the fight.
                Pac has a lot of followers and none of them are logical. Baby Margarito shrugged off Pac's shots. So will Spence....only Spence will be returning fire. Old Man Pac has to catch Spence at his most vulnerable.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                  Spence should stay away from PAC, Manny might retire his arse. Another head on the mantle for Manny.
                  That's true bro, spence will be brutalized by pac now.. He should be smart and stay away from pac....

Comment

That's true bro, spence will be brutalized by pac now.. He should be smart and stay away from pac....
                    Horn made it to the final bell.

Comment

Spencer, take the fight, don't run away.

Comment

Working...
                      X