Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Blasts Critics Who Claim He Quit With Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
    People seem to forget Postol made him quit & Alexander schooled Lucas a few years ago! Move along, nothing to see here!
    I'm not disputing that Lucas quit because he did. But what I am disputing is you saying Alexander schooled Lucas. Nothing of the sort happened. Lucas won 7 rounds of that 10 round fight and scored a knockdown to boot. It was a grotesque robbery. So not only is your definition of schooling way off, but so is your capabilities to score a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      He was well in both of those fights and has never been dominated like this before. You're trippin'
      Postol?? anyone???

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Don't deny everyone can see it. I'm sorry that floIV is irrelvant and he fought berto and gregor as his farewell fight. If I'm a floIV fan i will get frustrated and embarrassed too.
        If floyd is irrelevant than stop talking about him.

No, we do sense it. See how I said you show up to all threads about Pacquiao, and poof you're here again, like magic.

That's proof you bitter hater.
        I'm not bitter at all. A manny hater-absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          He probably would have but he was basically asking the ref to stop it by doing that.
          If he was given a count, I think he would have continued but that's the ref's job. Either way, LM didn't officially just out right quit. He got dropped with a hard left uppercut and went down hurt from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
            Postol?? anyone???
            Did you watch the Postol fight?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              If floyd is irrelevant than stop talking about him.

I'm not bitter at all. A manny hater-absolutely.
              Good deal. Like we didn't know......lol!

So with that admitted, why should anyone listen to a Manny hating troll who does nothing else tangible on here except seek Manny threads and start talking sh@t about Pacquiao?

Why do you expect someone here to take you seriously? Honestly?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I never understand when fighters clearly quit then deny it.

We have video footage of you quitting....
                Lol pretty much

Comment

Nah he didn’t quit. He was knocked out with an uppercut and couldn’t get up. Dumb asses who’ve never boxed will say he quit

Comment

Good deal. Like we didn't know......lol!

So with that admitted, why should anyone listen to a Manny hating troll who does nothing else tangible on here except seek Manny threads and start talking sh@t about Pacquiao?

Why do you expect someone here to take you seriously? Honestly?
                    Well I'm not a troll. I also post in all threads that interest me, not just the ones where I can take shots at Manny and/or his diehard fans.

Well I get taken seriously because I have been a fan of the sport a long time and engage in quality boxing discussions when I am not having poking fun. I mix humor with facts.

I also am very fair-I may hate Manny, SRL, ODH for example but I don't do crazy stuff like say Bradley beat Manny, SRL is a bum or Tito beat ODH.

You just attack anyone that says something about manny that isn't the slightest bit flattering. You really hate me because I am really good at using the truth to poke at Manny and his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
                      Nah he didn’t quit. He was knocked out with an uppercut and couldn’t get up. Dumb asses who’ve never boxed will say he quit
                      This^

Plus, he wasn't allowed a count. It's hard to say he quit when he wasn't allowed to get up, even if we on the outside know that it wasn't for his own good if he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X