No announcement yet.

***Donaire vs Arce RBR + Pac-Marquez replay***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Atleast Donaire actually fights ranked fighter's in his weight class though.
    22 years old.

The guy is 30 years old.

Hell, Rhodes and Cintron=Vazquez and Arce.

Same opposition. Way younger in age.

If he fights Mayweather next, he'd have taken a way bigger challenge than Donaire has taken in the last year. Doesn't even want to fight Rigondeaux.

Comment

• itsall about opinions kev and yours like mine is worth fuk all
      '

Comment

• Great win for Donaire!

Comment

• Ryan Rhodes, Kermit Cintron, and Shane Mosley are Canelo's biggest step ups.

You can't say Vazquez and Arce are better than them, they are about as equal. I'll give him Mathebula, he was good that's it. Nishioka is non-existent to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
            Goodbye Larry Merchant.
            Hbo boxing will never be the same without your commentary...at least for me.
            You will be missed greatly.
            Enjoy your retirement.
            Larry will be missed. I've always enjoyed his presence during fights. Enjoy your retirement, indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Garcia is not fighting midgets though actually knocking out guys his same size also Morales is not on he same caliber?
              same size really? khan was shorter and smaller framed than garcia even garcias dad said so! morales...come on man he's way past it, he looked like the crypt keeper fighting the hulk.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                22 years old.

The guy is 30 years old.

Hell, Rhodes and Cintron=Vazquez and Arce.

Same opposition. Way younger in age.

If he fights Mayweather next, he'd have taken a way bigger challenge than Donaire has taken in the last year. Doesn't even want to fight Rigondeaux.
                Mathebula and Nishioka are better wins than anything Alvarez has done in his 40 fight career.

Let alone the rest of Donaire's career.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  If Canelo is fighting the type of opposition Donaire is fighting right now at 30 years old, I will call him out for it for sure.
                  Canelo has more fights than Donaire. Donaire fought Darchinyan in his 19th fight, Canelo fought a nobody in his 19th fight, waited until his 36th fight to fight for a title and it was against a guy who wasn't even ranked at the weight. Let it go, you're getting burried.
                  Last edited by Light_Speed; 12-15-2012, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Good choice HBO.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Mathebula and Nishioka are better wins than anything Alvarez has done in his 40 fight career.

Let alone the rest of Donaire's career.
                      That is the LEAST a 30 year old can have over a 22 year old. The least. He deserves a sticker on his forehead for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X