Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If They Don't Want To Discuss Crawford-Spence - Just F*** Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: If They Don't Want To Discuss Crawford-Spence - Just F*** Off

WBO welterweight titlist Terence Crawford makes the first defense of his belt against the undefeated Jose Benavidez this Saturday night from the CHI Health Center in Omaha, Nebraska. If Crawford should come out victorious as expected in this ESPN main event, how does Bob Arum forecast his 2019?
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

If Mayweather-Pacquiao could be made, so can this one. I ain’t mad at the Bobfather for trying. Crawford has the skills to ruin anyone else’s record at 147, the networks know this.

Comment

"But you wonder if Spence will be kept on his side of the street with fights on Showtime and FOX in the upcoming year."

You wonder? Of course they're keeping him on their side of the street! Al just negotiated new deals with SHO and FOX, and of course Errol Spence is an attraction for that deal! Same goes for Crawford and ESPN! Does anybody "wonder" if ESPN was interested in having Crawford and Lomachenko fights on their network?

Comment

"Al doesn't like to take fights where the other guy has a chance. So I'm willing and Terence is willing to do that fight next." - bob arum

That's A*s backwards cuz its BOB that does that.^

"All I can tell is what I'm doing and I want to make the best fights for my fighters and I'm willing to sit down and discuss it. There are other fighters and so forth, we can do trades, You know, 'your fighter can be on my platform, my fighter can be on your platform.' But if you don't want to sit down and talk about it - just f*** off." - bob arum

I bet he would want to be the one that gets this one on HIS platform & do all the weak ones on Al's platform. bob THINKS he's slick!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            "Al doesn't like to take fights where the other guy has a chance. So I'm willing and Terence is willing to do that fight next." - bob arum

That's A*s backwards cuz its BOB that does that.^

"All I can tell is what I'm doing and I want to make the best fights for my fighters and I'm willing to sit down and discuss it. There are other fighters and so forth, we can do trades, You know, 'your fighter can be on my platform, my fighter can be on your platform.' But if you don't want to sit down and talk about it - just f*** off." - bob arum

I bet he would want to be the one that gets this one on HIS platform & do all the weak ones on Al's platform. bob THINKS he's slick!

Al Haymon should test out Bob's "trade theory" by offering to make a fight between Crawford vs. Danny Garcia on ESPN in exchange for Benavidez vs. Zurdo Ramirez on SHO or FOX! Haymon did let Felix Diaz and John Molina Jr. face Crawford on HBO already! I've seen Regis Prograis on ESPN too! I haven't seen any reciprocity yet!

Comment

if Floyd(haymon) and Manny(arum) could work out the network issue,then the Crawford and Spence network issue should also be worked out,I see no reason why this fight can't happen next year

Comment

Scum bag bobs having trouble selling this bs fight

Comment

unless im being stupid i dont understand why it cant just be shown on both networks?

Comment

"If They Don't Want To Discuss Crawford-Spence - Just F*** Off"

Well said!
                    Nuff said!

You all can continue with your tired, pathetic and baseless speculations , rumors, Bob this. Bob that etc etc etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X