Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua, Wilder, Fury Comprise Boxing's Ultimate Reality Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua, Wilder, Fury Comprise Boxing's Ultimate Reality Show

By Corey Erdman - There is no shortage of great storylines or intriguing upcoming fights in the world of boxing today-but at long last, it is how it how one might say it is supposed to be, with the heavyweight division being by far the most interesting. The feud between Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury, the three men with claims to the heavyweight throne at the moment...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury will not be part of the conversation any longer when he gets brutally starched against Wilder and retires for good.

Comment

Joshua will rise above all in this era,Joshua vs wilder is the fight to make so fury's gonna be eliminated as much as I like a comeback story unfortunately it ain't happening

Comment

Of the three, AJ is the proven coward. "Give me $50m and I will fight you in the US" . The money is put up and he turns yellow. I would not watch AJ for free. Gullible Brits!

Comment

"The relative vulnerability of each fighter is precisely why the heavyweight trio is both an intriguing and polarizing topic."

Basically, all 3 are just not that good, but they're the best we have! Could either one have posed a threat to a prime Larry Holmes or Riddick Bowe? Anyway, at least 2 have the courage to face each other! Let's enjoy it while it lasts! Let's Get It!

Comment

I think Fury will be out of the pic once Wilder is done with him. Then the real fight can happen.

Comment

You people keep aaying rubbish he said after parker fight that the UK fans has been the one traveling to the state to watch their fighters, he said now he will fight for them in the uk and the 50m bull**** you’re saying there was no venue no date the same rubbish wilder and his promoters are saying so just stfu
              Originally posted by katlholo View Post
              Of the three, AJ is the proven coward. "Give me $50m and I will fight you in the US" . The money is put up and he turns yellow. I would not watch AJ for free. Gullible Brits!

Comment

Joshua is the bigger name here and he decide where to fight simple and very simple

Comment

We have Joshua, Wilder, Fury

Than we have: Whyte, Miller, Ortiz, Povetkin, Pulev

All fights between these guys are ok.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    We have Joshua, Wilder, Fury

Than we have: Whyte, Miller, Ortiz, Povetkin, Pulev

All fights between these guys are ok.
                    I really would love to see Povetkin and Ortiz fight. How come they've never fought considering their contemporaries?

Comment

Working...
                    X