Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse vs Rios: Who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i always thought matthysse would stop rios if they ever met. nothing changes for me after seeing rios/alvarado II.

Comment

I've been saying Matthyssee beats Rios for several months now and nothing has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
        bradley, matthysse and garcia are not elite. matthysse punches can be seen a mile away. rios sits down on his punches. bradley lost to pac and was out of his feet against the russian. garcia opens himself too much. His best win was against khan, who has a weak chin and never gave prescott a rematch. morales? way past his prime.
        I didn't say they were "elite", you were trying to separate Rios from them by calling him elite and I simply do not agree. Rios doesn't have an elite-level skill-set and he doesn't have an elite-level resume either. How can you call him an elite fighter after his performances against Abril and Alvarado? Every fighter has their flaws, but Rios is much too one dimensional and his flaws are obvious and easy to exploit.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 03-31-2013, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Alvarado plastered him with overhand rights continually and he couldn't take them away. He was hurt throughout from them and had no answer what so ever.

Lucas would seriously hurt him and maybe end his career.

Comment

Matthysse possibly ends Rios' career in about 6 rounds.

I've had this same thought before tonight's fights too.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              I didn't say they were "elite", you were trying to separate Rios from them by calling him elite and I simply do not agree. Rios doesn't have an elite-level skill-set and he doesn't have an elite-level resume either. How can you call him an elite fighter after his performances against Abril and Alvarado? Every fighter has their flaws, but Rios is much too one dimensional and his flaws are obvious and easy to exploit.
              He is close to being elite with his defense improving and his punching power that he possesses. He is one of the top guys in boxing

Comment

rios has a weak chin.. but he has a strong skull.. notice he doesnt get hurt when he is being hit in the sides of the skull and forehead he only got hurt when his chin got touched.
                Mathyssee would fucing break his fatboy chin.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^

Guy clearly doesn't know what an actual 'chin' is.

Comment

Lucus likes to rumble and if u get in a Dog Fight with Brandon Rios then u ARE IN a Dog FIGHT! That could go either way man. That being said i think Matthysse has more power and the better skills too, i like a stoppage win for him

Comment

Alvarado had Rios hurt several times and thats without doing as much (or remotely close) body work as Matthysse. Yea... Matthysse decapitates Rios. True story.

Comment

Working...
                      X