No announcement yet.

Ugliest Celebrities Without Makeup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    no, man. i live in the real world, where beautiful people are beautiful, made up or otherwise. you cannot take a person who is not good looking and apply makeup and enhance an image or footage to put them on a tier with beautiful people.

you have not banged women better looking than celebrities. spare me the bull****.

why aren't these women making millins of dollars if they've got the looks for it? they'd rather be banging some dude who posts on a boxing forum ?

you're clearly more inclined to be attracted to a "natural girl"
    you've said it yourself. that doesn't in the least mean that these girls are more attractive than f#cking starletts.

you really think the girls you bang are better quality than that? i mean really? how much money do you make?
    That's kind of like saying "why isn't every ripped dude at the gym starring in movies or an athlete". It really takes more than a pretty face to become a star, most of these women have immense talent in acting or in music. Sure, some get by on their looks alone, but that only goes so far. So what Skills is saying is on point, you'll bump into tons of hotter girls in real life, they just don't have the talent most these celebs have.

To quote 40 Year Old Virgin, I think you're putting the pu.s.sy on a pedestal.

Comment

no, man. i live in the real world, where beautiful people are beautiful, made up or otherwise. you cannot take a person who is not good looking and apply makeup and enhance an image or footage to put them on a tier with beautiful people.

you have not banged women better looking than celebrities. spare me the bull****.

why aren't these women making millions of dollars if they've got the looks for it? they'd rather be banging some dude who posts on a boxing forum ?

you've said it yourself. that doesn't in the least mean that these girls are more attractive than f#cking starletts.

you really think the girls you bang are better quality than that? i mean really? how much money do you make?
      You are definitely proving me right that you live in an alternate reality. No being beautiful is not the barometer for success in hollywood, what an ignorant statement to make. That's like saying just because someone is fast and can jump high why isn't he in proffesional sports. It takes alot more than that to be successful at sports and it takes alot more than just looks to be a "starlet". By "natural girl" I mean a female who doesn't need the best photographers, makeup artists and hair stylists in the world to look beautiful. They wake up gorgeous and they go to sleep gorgeous. Just look at Mila Kunis with no makeup. She looks like ****in gollum. My ex looks 10 times better than 80 percent of the females you have seen in movies and many guys here have seen or been with women in that mold as well.

Once again your ignorance shows. Money has nothing to do with the women I have been with and talk to. If you have the right confidence and the right temperment NO WOMAN is out of your league no matter how pretty you may think they are.

Comment

You're not seriously trying to argue that Mila Kunis isn't attractive because there's an awful picture of her, are you?

Comment

If women can wear makeup men should be able to take steroids
          Last edited by Danny Gunz; 01-06-2013, 02:54 AM.

Comment

why aren't these women making millions of dollars if they've got the looks for it? they'd rather be banging some dude who posts on a boxing forum ?

Why does this post make absolutely no sense to me? You must have never banged anything over a 6....money has nothing to do with beauty and you'll be surprised what a camera and makeup can do for (or AGAINST) someone.

So you're saying the fat chick from the movie 'Precious' is gorgeous to you? She's a celebrity, correct?

Comment

come on guys nothing wrong with this to be honest! during my drunken days i have banged chicks that u need to put a paper bag on their heads just to **** em. this chicks don't need paper bags on their heads all they need is a make up. i am still going to smash.

Comment

you're either enamored with these local women because of their proximity, or you've got bad taste in broads, lol.

sure, the talented actresses aren't always knockouts, but the eye candy are.

put these women on the street you see next to a prime starlet in a movie and they'll look horribly out of place.
                I would say it is precisely the opposite my friend...you are enamored of the women on film because they are on film.

Either that or you haven't spent much time in a place like L.A. or Manhattan. Where do you think the women who eventually become actresses come from? They don't fall out of the sky.
                Last edited by res; 01-06-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  That's kind of like saying "why isn't every ripped dude at the gym starring in movies or an athlete". It really takes more than a pretty face to become a star, most of these women have immense talent in acting or in music. Sure, some get by on their looks alone, but that only goes so far. So what Skills is saying is on point, you'll bump into tons of hotter girls in real life, they just don't have the talent most these celebs have.

To quote 40 Year Old Virgin, I think you're putting the pu.s.sy on a pedestal.
                  Yeah. And it's not so much that they all have "immense talent" , it's more about a combo of looks and at least a decent amount of either acting talent, or more often film charisma. If you look good and you come off on screen as completely dead and drab it's a non-starter. Why in the world would someone assume that most pretty girls would even have film charisma, much less pure acting talent?
                  Last edited by res; 01-06-2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    this fellow needs some attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                      this fellow needs some attention.

Comment

Working...
                      X