Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Told Al Haymon To Make Pacquiao vs. Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bytch Mayweather begging for attention again

Comment

Great fight but how in the heck did Broner's skull and shoulders suddenly grow bigger than Floyd's?

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
        It's not casuals who love Floyd. It's hardcores. Anyone who boxed before has to respect his skills. how many fighters can change guards from high, should roll, orthodox, stances, pull counter, fight inside and outside, and still not get hit with the endurance and drive? I'll wait....and don't switch it to he took an IV! Or he cherry picked! Who has skills like Floyd? Is it Oscar? Was it pernell Whitaker? Chavez sr? Manny? Roy? Hopkins?
        We compare him only to atg! Same reason why people saying he should fight at 42 because he was that good.
        He has a mostly casual fanbase. I at boxing gym 4x a week and while its tru ppl respect his skills, mostly ppl talk about how they wish he woulda fought pac in 09. Or mosley in prime etc etc. Now casuals are the trendy hip hop mainstream guys who like bragging and money talk. No disrespecet but his fans are majority casual. And also factor in those casuals turned alot of hardcores off. Just my opinion but an honest and educated one
        Last edited by Steven Mccowan; 10-20-2018, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Floyd talking crap again how the hell does the fight need to build wás building for 6 years then they fought to a stalemate handed to Floyd Won t happen mayweather probably fight khabib no risk high reward bull sh it

Comment

thanks floyd

Comment

It's obvious this fight is happening because floyd told him. There is no reason Pacquiao signs a 2 fight deal with haymon unless he's ALREADY been promised by Floyd that he is coming out of retirement and fighting him. It was a 2 fight deal to fight floyd with the first fight being a easy winnable fight for Manny then you go into the mega payday with Floyd. It also matches to what floyd has said publically.

Comment

If floyd comes out to fight khabib or mcgregor, im telling everyone right now, i will not be paying for another circus act. i will be STEALING the ppv just like floyd is trying to steal the publics money by fighting mma guys who have no business in a boxing ring.

Floyd is looking to make another 9 figure payday by boxing a wrestler. Just fkn stay retired man! Or fight a rematch with canelo and earn your 9 figure payday. i think floyd will beat canelo again even at 42 yrs old!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Thanks a lot Mayweather, still sh**ting on the sport after you are long gone. We should of been getting Terence Crawford vs. Manny Pacquiao, how about you come out of retirement for T-Raw instead? CLOWN!!!
                  What does Floyd have to do with Crawford Pacquiao moron. Arum had both of them for years. CLOWN

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Bytch Mayweather begging for attention again
                    Jealousy is a horrible trait. I think most of you are just mad he’s still the most popular fighter and it hurts you inside. He can piss and it’ll make headlines he really don’t need attention tbh it comes to him. Khabib called him out and it was trending worldwide. Nobody is even talking about Clenelo anymore lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                      Pacquiao is winding down so I see why Spence wasn't mentioned in the equation.

Spence WAS mentioned, and will be more likely after Broner than Crawford since he is under their umbrella too.

"I think the best fight for Pacquiao.... I told Al Haymon that the best fight for Pacquiao is probably the Adrien Broner fight. And then we got Errol Spence. They are talking about Spence or Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                      X