Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tony Bellew, Oleksandr Usyk - Face To Face at Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usyk needs a new haircut, that Ukraine traditional one shaved on one side looked badass, then he needs to do his peasant victory dance like he did in Olympics, that's some cool ****

However this will.be tough fight I think, Bellend is not a bad boxer and he's very cagey with his power shots. Usyk is favourite imo but not by much

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      Usyk may indeed win, but Bellew is gonna bust his face up some - trust me.
      No he won't, but respect to bellew regardless. He could've taken a much easier fight for more $, but didn't.

Comment

Usyk will destroy him

Comment

Why is Usyk only holding the wbo belt, where are the rest of them

Comment

Usyk will make Bellew look like a bum in November.

Comment

War Usyk...

Comment

Bellew dressed for his funeral real early and has to look his killer in the eye, frightening

Comment

After Haye Bellew's head is competing with a zeppelin in size. Although I like the guy otherwise, I hope Usyk will put him down to Earth. I'm very feel that this will not be Bellews last fight.

Comment

Smart money's on Usyk but one thing I've come to learn is never count Bellew out.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Smart money's on Usyk but one thing I've come to learn is never count Bellew out.
                      You sound like Gandalf describing the hobbits in lord of the rings

Comment

Working...
                      X