No announcement yet.

Just Purchased Punch Mitts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Purchased Punch Mitts

It was agonizing picking a pair. I finally went with the 2.0 version of what I've used in our gym.

TITLE PLATINUM PUNCH MITTS 2.0
    https://www.titleboxing.com/coaching...unch-mitts-2-0

So who are you going to train to hold these punch mitts for you to hit? ………..Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 08-21-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

I hope that you beat the sheeiit out of your new punch mitts. They are a true piece of peace and tranquility for me, or better stated they were. I hope that you find the same...…...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        I hope that you beat the sheeiit out of your new punch mitts. They are a true piece of peace and tranquility for me, or better stated they were. I hope that you find the same...…...Rockin'
        Mine have photos on Anorak on them to hit.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          That guy is just a waste of time.....Rockin'

Comment

So who are you going to train to hold these punch mitts for you to hit? ………..Rockin'
            There are a few people I've approached about it, and hopefully I'll get two people who are interested. In the fitness classes, there is a mitts oriented session and of course in the actual boxing sessions with a real boxing coach they use the focus mitts.

I don't have anybody that has actually committed yet, but I'm looking. This coming Monday is the signup for the Dec 7th in-house Fight Night and I hope to partner up with "whomever" to do dedicated times and dates. I don't feel we have to be complex with it, just focused on helping each other get better at whatever it is we would work on that day. For me it will be whatever my coach tells me I need to work on during those sessions, and I'll give the other people whatever they want.

The gym has mitts already, but I wanted my own. I'd love to change to focus mitts at some point, but precision isn't my main problem now.

Comment

I enjoy the mitts work that I've done to date. I've only had a few sessions with the actual boxing coach and of course it's way different than the mitts fitness class. I watch the boxing coach work with his stable of fighters and it's exciting. I also watch different ones on youtube and enjoy it.

Comment

Also .... I travel here and there for work and I'm hoping beyond hope that I can locate another who wants to get in some work. That's low percentage.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  I don't know who this is.

Comment

Originally posted by WonderMonkey View Post
                    I don't know who this is.
                    If you are interested in true pieces of sheeit than persist in your inquiries...….Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X