Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Makes Statement, Knocks Sergey Kovalev Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What people didn't see was Alvarez hurt him to the body which set up the overhand right. Kov never learn to fight inside and that's why he lost by brutal ko, lmao. Blame your trainer this time front runner.

Comment

• After tonight I think he beats Bivol.

Comment

• it's the same overhand right counter ward hit him with. Any excuses from boxing scene tonight? yeah, Alvarez illegally punched too hard. I feel he was just setting him up for the shot

Comment

• All jokes aside is Kovalev chinny?

Comment

• Kovalev look out of shape

Comment

• that right hand on the temple kov just couldnt get his faculties back from that

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                Kovalev's too old, needs to retire.

Bring on Alvarez vs Da Pimp.
                Kov vs Stevenson....

Alavarez will whoop Stevenson.

Comment

• I told y’all Cryvalev was going to get knocked the f@ck out yesterday. B@tch ass loser Russian over rated punk-LOL!! Most of you were calling out Ward. GTFOH dumb ass fans!!! And someone needs to fire Harold Letterman, he is blind as sh@t and his daughter too. They shouldn’t score fights anymore. Family of losers....LOL!!!! Cryvalev, John David Jackson is cracking the f@ck up!!!
                  Last edited by markther; 08-04-2018, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Alvarez has always had good power like most Colombians but he had to turn boxer due to his hand issues

Comment

• Originally posted by nauti4life85 View Post
                      Where's these Kov fans at now in this thread?
                      I'm here. Alvarez beat him fair and square.

Great Job by Alvarez to inflict a first real defeat on Kovalev

Comment

Working...
                      X