No announcement yet.

The New Gotti Film With John Travolta Is Pure *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Gotti Film With John Travolta Is Pure *****

No wonder no big production company wanted to take on the risk of distributing this big pile of steamy dog turd.

This might be the worst performance by John Travolta since Battlefield Earth. The whole story is convuleted, no character development, no coherence, bad casting and acting. The whole structure of this movie was ****, the stupid flashbacks and especially Travoltas acting, at no point did you feel like it was an authentic Gotti, at every turn you absolutely felt it was Travolta making a poor impression of Gotti.

1/10

I didn't think Travolta could pull it off.

Comment

That's what you get for watching a John Travolta movie. What's the last thing he was good in?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        That's what you get for watching a John Travolta movie. What's the last thing he was good in?
        Pulp Fiction, you can make an argument for Punisher.

Comment

I had the impression it was bad

Thanks for saving me some time doe

Comment

its been available for dl for a month

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              pulp, obviously and he was good in from paris with love. face off was nonsensical but fun.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                No wonder no big production company wanted to take on the risk of distributing this big pile of steamy dog turd.

This might be the worst performance by John Travolta since Battlefield Earth. The whole story is convuleted, no character development, no coherence, bad casting and acting. The whole structure of this movie was ****, the stupid flashbacks and especially Travoltas acting, at no point did you feel like it was an authentic Gotti, at every turn you absolutely felt it was Travolta making a poor impression of Gotti.

1/10
                Travolta ain't no wiseguy.

He's a church of scientology dude who likes other dudes, but secretly.

Hush hush.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  pulp, obviously and he was good in from paris with love. face off was nonsensical but fun.
                  Yes, Face/Off was fun but very stupid at the same time. They threw in enough action doe. Not bad. Not really good but not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    I didn't think Travolta could pull it off.
                    El chapo has hired Gotti’s first attorney Bruce Cutler.
                    He got Gotti off in the first case.

You should read the decision.

Here’s one of the cases. Bruce Cutler is a badass lawyer.

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-2nd-circuit/1225163.html

By the way, my buddy g Rokita architected Findlaw.com

Comment

Working...
                    X