Charlie Z's biopic has almost half a million views on youtube

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Z's biopic has almost half a million views on youtube

That ****'s crazy lol

From boxing scene troll to a known entity.

Charlie gave me so much laughter back around 2006 when he first appeared.
    Thank you Charlie.

Ey fuk anybody who bashes this guy. Charlie obviously isnt all there mentally so it pisses me off when i see nerdy jerkoffs give him a hard time.

Comment

he needs to be in an insane asylum before he kills someone.

Comment

Charlie seems to be a softie at heart. I have hard time imagining him hurting anyone unless its a cheap shot.

Im more concerned about him running into the wrong guy and getting killed himself.

Comment

Maybe I'll watch it later. I watched the 1st minute and thought it would have been funny if after hit that bag a few times he ran out of the gym like he usually does. If he'd have done that I'd probably still be watching.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Charlie seems to be a softie at heart. I have hard time imagining him hurting anyone unless its a cheap shot.

Im more concerned about him running into the wrong guy and getting killed himself.
            uh cheap shot, full blast sucker punch blindside is not a softie at heart. anyone who tries to knock you dead with a sucker shot from the blind side is not a good person man.

I knew weirdos who acted tough you can tell they were not all there but they were harmless, Charlie is not one of them, you can see he wants to kill someone with his bare hands, he literally has a dummy at home that he unloads fullblast on to brag about.

He wants to test his power without repercussion thats why he sucker punches or hits guys on the blindside when they dont look he wants to see if he can knock someone out cold, thats the mind set of someone who is mental, serial killers dream about or fantasize and are curious about killing many times they kill small animals first.

Comment

I watched more of that than Im proud to admit

Comment

Charlie z's got some heart though lol, even after everything that's happened he still refuses to swallow an L.

He'll go to his grave thinking he's the goat, even if he's the only one that thinks that.

One thing I can say about him is he's at least more alpha than alexkid.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  he needs to be in an insane asylum before he kills someone.
                  Kills who?
                  And how?
                  Cos last time I saw Charlie he was getting pasted by a small child

Comment

It's just amazing how people who are not only talentless, but borderline ******ed can become well known in the era of social media.

From Kim K to Charlie Z and now that cash me outside girl.

"They gone viral doe." **** all that.

I'm too old for this ****. At least we have booze.

Comment

Working...
                    X