No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Anthony Joshua - Ready For Rematch War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    I questioned it because I wanted to know. He is coming in like almost 20 lbs. heavier than the 1st fight so I was just making sure you were making the prediction 'just because', like I thought you were.

Care to bet some points and a sig pic on the outcome?

Nice car btw
    My bad bro. I'm in a heated lil argument with Robbie Barrett right now on another thread and all I could see was red! Lol.

I gotta be honest, I don't even know how to bet sig pics but I do know how to transfer points.

I can definitely bet whatever you would like on here. You'd just have to walk me through the sig pic thing. I bought all that stuff when I had over a quintillion points before they wiped everyone's accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by CanGGG View Post
      Ruiz carries the weight well, this will be an easier win since joshua won't have the mass to keep Ruiz off him...

bag gameplan by Joshua should have kept his weight and worked on movement and patience and clinching.
      Huh? Lmmfao

Comment

I questioned it because I wanted to know. He is coming in like almost 20 lbs. heavier than the 1st fight so I was just making sure you were making the prediction 'just because', like I thought you were.

Care to bet some points and a sig pic on the outcome?

Nice car btw
        Oh and thanks for the car comment. That was my baby I sold in 2018 and I regret it. 1993 Mazda RX-7. It was my second one and I'm currently searching for another.

Cheers

Comment

Joshua with his headphones, bless him. Probably his sports psychologist has got him listening to Katy Perry’s “Roar”

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
            My bad bro. I'm in a heated lil argument with Robbie Barrett right now on another thread and all I could see was red! Lol.

I gotta be honest, I don't even know how to bet sig pics but I do know how to transfer points.

I can definitely bet whatever you would like on here. You'd just have to walk me through the sig pic thing. I bought all that stuff when I had over a quintillion points before they wiped everyone's accounts.
            Barrett is a numbskull.

I lost a lot of points when that went down, too.

Ok, so the sig pic thing is just you or I picking a sig pic of our choice for the other better to carry for whatever period of time we agree to. I usually do it until the other betters fighter wins his next fight but I'm good with whatever. As far as points go, we both don't have much so how about 5k points and the sign pic? I'm betting AJ by ko/tko. Any other outcome aside from like a freak thing out of the ordinary and you win. Deal? If so, we will both put it in our signatures for the record.
            Last edited by Boxing Goat; 12-06-2019, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
              Joshua with his headphones, bless him. Probably his sports psychologist has got him listening to Katy Perry’s “Roar”
              Dr Dre has got a lot to answer for. Those f’king beats headphones round every single athletes necks.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                Oh and thanks for the car comment. That was my baby I sold in 2018 and I regret it. 1993 Mazda RX-7. It was my second one and I'm currently searching for another.

Cheers
                Yeah it's BA! That's one of my fav body styles.

I've had a 240sx since I was a teen in the 90's.

Since then, I've done just about anything you can to one with the SR20DET swap and It runs about 620hp.
                It's a beast when the boost comes on.

Comment

I see AJ is keeping the face fuzz to cushion the blows ... Good strategy!

Comment

Barrett is a numbskull.

I lost a lot of points when that went down, too.

Ok, so the sig pic thing is just you or I picking a sig pic of our choice for the other better to carry for whatever period of time we agree to. I usually do it until the other betters fighter wins his next fight but I'm good with whatever. As far as points go, we both don't have much so how about 5k points and the sign pic? I'm betting AJ by ko/tko. Any other outcome aside from like a freak thing out of the ordinary and you win. Deal? If so, we will both put it in our signatures for the record.
                    Sounds good to me man. I'm in.

Comment

Aj looks natty not like the steroid junky bodybuilder he use to look like.

Comment

Working...
                      X