View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 05:45 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
goldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 295,481.64
Total Points: 437,591.68
Fcuk the hata's keep real.... - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
Lynn Swann, #1 pick out of USC in 1974 for the Steelers...#88...born in Alcoa, Tennessee...lived in Marina Del Ray, Cali as a player...made 300K a year as the highest paid WR in NFL at the time he retired in 1982? That guy? Nah, no restraining order. Was a big fan,though
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

As for the ICEMAN nickname...when I was a kid in my neighborhood ranking on people's heads was the big thing...big head, apple head, rock head etc...Al Graham, hook head Al, said I had a square shaped head..like a box....an icebox...came to my amateur fights..."Come on, Iceblock!!" AND BAM, a nickname was born...

Yes, I started calling Chad BAD when he was about 14 or so..

To tell u the truth, I dont think the McClellan injury was talked about all that much in the gyms I was at...it came up, but not as much as umight have thought it would have...

haha ICE BLOCK HEAD....LOL

thats a good one.
goldenglove2 is offline   Reply With Quote