Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: We Beat Canelo Already, Same Style Wins Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: We Beat Canelo Already, Same Style Wins Again!

Abel Sanchez, the trainer for IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight world champion Gennady Golovkin, does not see any need for his boxer to make stylistic changes for the upcoming rematch with Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The old abandon all power punching and try to land the jab strategy eh?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Abel Sanchez, the trainer for IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight world champion Gennady Golovkin, does not see any need for his boxer to make stylistic changes for the upcoming rematch with Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez.
      [Click Here To Read More]

that is all I needed to hear

the fat red kid will lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Golovkin's corner is dreadful, they couldn't change anything even if they wanted to

hoping that Canelo will provide Golovkin more opportunities..... is worse that hoping Ward would be old/slow/and small at 175, for Barrera

fcuk hopes, wishes, and dreams..... this is boxing

Comment

I feel they're being coy because they haven't released ****. Abel can say one thing but Gennady has to feel differently.

Comment

Donkey Sensei talks once again. i dont hate ggg but it was you donkey-sama along with the non stop p00p talking makes me want to root for nelo to box golovkin's ear off.

well, i see your boy ggg blasting out nelo especially the latter has been subjected to the tests now lmao. cant see him walk through hard punches same as the last time.

i'll bet golovkin's been ultra mad right now that he'll aim to decapitate red nelo's head and send it back to the mexican butchers with tongue sticking out lmao..

Comment

Able should talk about not being robbed again.

Comment

Canelo gonna surprise a lot of people :]

Comment

Golovkin needs to make it a street fight and break Canelo into retirement

Comment

Let's hope canelo makes a fight of it this time. Leave the running for the track athletes, it's time to fight. Trade punches and see who's the last man standing.

Comment

It's time to meet Ggg head on. of course if Ggg hurts nelo, Nell can survive and run.
                    But in first fight Nell seemed comfortable, yet Didn't duke it out?
                    Wh i ch is inexcusable to many. People need to see nelo committed to cause
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 08-10-2018, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X