Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Jack Announcement Imminent for May 19 in Montreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Jack Announcement Imminent for May 19 in Montreal

Now that Adonis Stevenson's mandatory challenger is headed in a different direction, Stevenson can move forward with his higher-profile fight against Badou Jack. Stevenson (29-1, 24 KOs) and Jack (22-1-2, 13 KOs) agreed several months ago to fight May 19. Yvon Michel, whose Quebec-based company promotes Stevenson, issued a press release 2 months ago that indicated Stevenson-Jack would take place at Bell Centre in Montreal, where the Haitian-born, Quebec-based Stevenson has fought 12 times as a pro.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Finally a real fight announcement. HBO making us pay for straight garbage. Jacobs hasn’t fought anyone with a pulse since signing. Andrade never fights anyone. GGG won’t challenge himself and move up. Someone over there needs to put their foot down

Comment

Hoping Jack pull off the upset!

Comment

Wait a min, Michel and Kathy Duva came together for Kov vs Alvarez but not for Prime Kovalev vs Prime Stevenson for all of the belts?!!

SMFH

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Wait a min, Michel and Kathy Duva came together for Kov vs Alvarez but not for Prime Kovalev vs Prime Stevenson for all of the belts?!!

SMFH
          Who is Beterbiev with?

Comment

Let's go Jack!!!!!!

Comment

Good fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

SMFH
                Yeah, I thought the same thing too. Just goes to show there are alot of variables in matchmaking. something tells me that Eleider was easier to negotiate for than Superman. Alvarez wants a chance for that belt and I'm wondering if Michel was less demanding than he'd normally be. Alvarez wins and he can unify against Stevenson (if he wins), Alvarez loses and he doesn't have to deal with the drama of Stevenson, Alvarez and step asides.

Comment

Win or lose, I hope that Jack doesn't take too much punishment. It was painful to see on the Lara vs Hurd broadcast that this warrior already slurs his words a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Who is Beterbiev with?
                    I think he's still with Haymon but trying to get out of being managed by Yvon Michel cuz he wouldn't let Beterbiev get a shot at Stevenson!

So he's on ice for awhile but fortunately he's disciplined as a monk and is always training!

Comment

Working...
                    X