No announcement yet.

What's with all the Bradley hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with all the Bradley hate?

It's hard not to read NSB and gather that there is a real disdain for Tim.

Why though?

Yes, the Pac fight was close and I myself felt Pacquiao won, but after rewatching it about 100 times without commentary and Bang Bang douche baggery, I can see how it could have been award to Tim.

I think it's slightly ******ed that it seems every fight Bradley is ever going to have and win will be questioned and called a gift, if he doesn't win by KO.

The funnier part is, Tim seems like an all around nice guy. He's taking the best fights available to him and going to decision in those fights.

Meanwhile in Bronerville, Adrien acts like a ****, fights midgets and gets his nuts massaged and cradled and can't do any wrong.

Da fuk is wrong with people?

SO what y'all are really saying is Bradley needs to ghetto it up to get respect from boxing fans?

Sort your lives out, heathens.

Originally posted by Bossy View Post

Why though?

Yes, the Pac fight was close and I myself felt Pacquiao won, but after rewatching it about 100 times without commentary and Bang Bang douche baggery, I can see how it could have been award to Tim.

I think it's slightly ******ed that it seems every fight Bradley is ever going to have and win will be questioned and called a gift, if he doesn't win by KO.

The funnier part is, Tim seems like an all around nice guy. He's taking the best fights available to him and going to decision in those fights.

Meanwhile in Bronerville, Adrien acts like a ****, fights midgets and gets his nuts massaged and cradled and can't do any wrong.

SO what y'all are really saying is Bradley needs to ghetto it up to get respect from boxing fans?

Throw shots at Broner, but none at canelo?? Hmmmm.........

Comment

After the Pacquaio fight many want to see Bradley lose.

Last night was one of the most exicting fights we've seen in a while and Bradley's display of heart was unbelievable.

If you're still going to dislike him after that then there's nothing he can do to win over some fans.

Comment

Why though?

agree with everything other then the Pacquaio fight being close. I had Bradley winning 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Throw shots at Broner, but none at canelo?? Hmmmm.........
          Because Canelo is a on tight leash. Oscar's fist is so far up his ginger ass he doesn't have the ability to speak like Broner. Simples.

Comment

Im NOT a Bradley fan. AT ALL. But after last night i can do nothing but give him mad ass props and someone would have to be a idiot to hate on this dude for his fight last night. (Pac fight..different story)
            Bradley showed mad heart and will. So did Prov. Both fighters. I was super impressed with Bradleys will and determination. Win or lose id still feel the same way. And Prov...He made me a fan. Im really digging this guy. Want to see more of him ASAP!

Comment

Why though?

Great post. A lot of these guys aren't as into the boxing side of the sport as they like to think. Unless a guy's providing the reality TV element with funny clothes, and tacky jewellery, and mcdonalds head gear and the like they just can't get into it.

Comment

Tim slugged it out with this silly-face-pulling goon to make himself more marketable for a big fight and these bozos still aren't happy with what they got.

basically, the dudes trying to tear him down over this fight are as follows:

- Khanite nobheads who've been preying on Timmy's downfall for two years

- high-level and low-level fudge-Paquers who joined the hunt after TB got that decision last June

- and then the random guys who just dickride and nobslob on every obscure Eastern Bloc underdog puncher who comes down the pike (look at all the zany hype Pirog got and that Golovkin now gets)

- people of Eastern-Euro descent who badly want their guy to have been awarded a win (or at least a draw)

Comment

You have a few isolated incidents of *****es on this site that will hate Bradley no matter what he does.

But for the most part Bradley earned a lot of people's respect last night.

Comment

Bradley is a warrior that fought the wrong fight last night. If they rematch he's gonna box Provodnikovs ass off, or at least try.

Comment

Working...
                    X