No announcement yet.

Lance Armstrong Confesses "I'm a cheating Fraud"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I never really gave a **** in the first place.

Cycling in the 90s was the most doped out sport on the planet so it's very likely that a majority his competitors were also doping like crazy. Yet he was still vastly superior to the rest of the PEDdlers.

See what I did there?
    He's here all week, folks

Lance was definitely cycling.
    Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 01-14-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Wasn't there a specific reason for him admitting his guilt now? Someone help me out here.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
        USADA said "The most sophisticated, professionalized and successful doping program that sport has ever seen."

I doubt anyone was using as much PED's as he was.

After a federal investigation of the cyclist was dropped without charges being brought last year, USADA stepped in with an investigation of its own. The agency deposed 11 former teammates and accused Armstrong of masterminding a complex and brazen drug program that included steroids, blood boosters and a range of other performance-enhancers.
        i cheated on 7 or 8 drug tests & passed so i'm pretty sure these guys have money & the doctors to get it done without detection...the klitschko's are doctors in sports medicine. you don't think they could screen PEDS? not saying they are using but they are doctors in SPORTS MEDICINE...

Comment

I heard BullShyt on the news that he could be charged with purjury, or some other bullshyt.

all those guys snitchin on him for dopeing didnt have to live with the fear of testicular cancer, they didnt have the hopes and dreams of cancer survivors riding on their back

the also didnt raise billions and billions of $$$$$ for cancer research.

Now there really talking about arresting him, are you ****ing kidding, the man used dope, does that make him a criminal that should be thrown behind bars?

the guys done more good for hummanity the 99% of people with his kind of money and HE'S the guy they wanna tear down

**** them and oprah, i wouldnt have apologized for ****

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Wasn't there a specific reason for him admitting his guilt now? Someone help me out here.
            Haven't got a clue if i was to guess it would be that he got fed up of living with it hanging over him, not knowing if or when something else would come out. This way he can move on from it.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
              I heard BullShyt on the news that he could be charged with purjury, or some other bullshyt.

all those guys snitchin on him for dopeing didnt have to live with the fear of testicular cancer, they didnt have the hopes and dreams of cancer survivors riding on their back

the also didnt raise billions and billions of $$$$$ for cancer research.

Now there really talking about arresting him, are you ****ing kidding, the man used dope, does that make him a criminal that should be thrown behind bars?

the guys done more good for hummanity the 99% of people with his kind of money and HE'S the guy they wanna tear down

**** them and oprah, i wouldnt have apologized for ****
              Yeah it's the cancer victims fault, he wasn't doing it for personal gain at all.

Comment

....Great ! Now All we need is for Pacquaio and Margarito to step forward and man up to their disgraces too.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Yeah it's the cancer victims fault, he wasn't doing it for personal gain at all.
                  wtf? u missed my point completly, obviously he used it to win

but fault? blame?

what the **** should that guy feel guilty for?

he shoulda told the motha ****az "youre welcome" for popularizing there lame sport and doing more for cancer then just about anyone i can think of

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                    wtf? u missed my point completly, obviously he used it to win

but fault? blame?

what the **** should that guy feel guilty for?

he shoulda told the motha ****az "youre welcome" for popularizing there lame sport and doing more for cancer then just about anyone i can think of
                    He did make it more popular and the cancer work benefited both parties, but now that the truth is out he's done more damage than good for the sport and the hero that many of those cancer victims looked up to has been exposed as a cheat.

Comment

Does this mean no more of those goddamn yellow bracelets?

Comment

Working...
                      X