No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Pacquiao-Marquez, Canelo-Cotto, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Pacquiao-Marquez, Canelo-Cotto, More

By Robert Morales - Manny Pacquiao recently told BoxingScene.com that he never beefed about his controversial decision loss to Timothy Bradley this past June in Las Vegas. Specifically, here is part of what Pacquiao said in the post-fight news conference.

"I respect the decision, but I believe I won the fight," he said. "That decision has already been done, so we have to give him (Bradley) credit, too. The fans know who won the fight. But the best thing is respect and professionalism in this boxing world."

Considering most reporters had Pacquiao winning - many by at least four points - Pacquiao showed great restraint and class. That's quite a contrast to the way Juan Manuel Marquez has reacted after his three fights with Pacquiao. That's not to say Marquez isn't classy, but his antics after a draw and two subsequent losses were at times shameful. [Click Here To Read More]

It's a travesty if Cotto gets to fight Canelo instead of Trout.

Comment

i hope cotto realizes his health will be on the line against canelo it would be way worse than the first margarito fight.

Comment

Pac - Marquez is always exciting. I think this fight will be the best and most exciting fight regardless of the result.

A KO would be a fitting end to this year's boxing craze. There were lots of upsets!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          It's a travesty if Cotto gets to fight Canelo instead of Trout.
          He said that the hardcore fans will be against it...but the casual fans don't know who Trout is. I agreed with Scahefer for once, I still hope Cotto doesn't take it.

Comment

Disgraceful if Canelo vs Cotto happens.

Comment

Richard is full of ****....when Lopez beat Ortiz they were we are picking Lopez couse he beat the guy who was supposed to fight canelo.he is on his rocky moment and blah blah blah..now that trout beat a super star on cotto.they are trying to avoid trout? **** them.they know trout is no joke n is a natural 154 and might beat canelo.this crap is all business couse fighter's don't care about legacy anymore. except cotto,ward.froch,PAC,Martinez,and a few more.the rest is about $

Comment

That bit from Schaefer...is the reason why I like the sport a little bit less each day.

Comment

Lose two fights in a row next fight is on ppv.... Wow

Comment

Look we all know this fight is bigger then trout vs canelo. I dont mind seeing it if manny can fight marquez 4x then i wanna see canelo vs cotto.
                    Also i remember judah losing to boldamir right before his fight against mayweather and they still made that fight happen because it was marketable.

Comment

Working...
                    X