Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gift Us Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont get why the hell anyone wants to see this fight. makes no sense to me. ppl actually want to see a faded, shot former great fighter get his ass beat in an uncompetitive fight wth one of the best fighters in the world. makes no damn sense.

Comment

It would have been great years ago.

Comment

For those calling Morales "shot," define "shot" in your estimation.

And for the same crowd, what exactly do you think of Garcia?

Comment

I'd rather watch this fight half a decade late then see JMM fighting "tune ups" like fedorenko

Comment

Originally posted by Integrital View Post
            For those calling Morales "shot," define "shot" in your estimation.

And for the same crowd, what exactly do you think of Garcia?
            Shot is when you lose 5 of 6 fights in a row....and that was 5 years ago. Completely ****ing shot to pieces is when you come back from a 3 year retirement and go 4-2 with your wins coming against nobodies.

Going 5-7 in your last 12 fights over the last 7 years = bloody damn shot.

Comment

I dont wanna see this fight TBH.
              Im not sure Marquez beat a washed up Morales. He was down in that fight and got outlanded statistically so beating on a washed up Morales isnt going to prove anything. Hes failed in 3 attempts to beat Pac so I dont see how he can claim to be the greates of the 4 should he win.

He wants a southpaw in prep for another Pac fight so instead of calling out Judah why doesnt he foght Devon Alexander

Comment

I'd watch it

Comment

Working...
                X