Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bradley Stays at welterweight, would you want alexander rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Papa Arum will keep Bradley in in-house fights after Pac takes care of him.

Comment

Lets see how bad he gets beat by Pacquiao first.

Comment

After Bradley dances through Pacman I expect him to move on to bigger & better things.

Comment

Whether Bradley wins, loses, or draws with Pac I would love to see a rematch because I think Alexander is better at 147. His good fight with Maidana earned him a rematch.

Comment

No. After Bradley get's whooped by Pacquiao, i want to see Bradley fight Khan.

Comment

When I said Alexander was better at 147 I meant better than he was at 140, not necessarily better than Bradley.I think he deserves a chance to redeem himself after quitting to Bradley in the first fight.If Pac beats Bradley I want to see Pac vs. Marquez 4 in Texas. I have a feeling there would be a very clear winner. If it's another close one it should still be a good fight like the first 3 fights.

Comment

Unless something really meaningful is at stake, no. Their styles just don't mesh and Bradley was winning the first fight clearly before the end.

Comment

that was one of the worst fights i've ever seen?

are you joking?

Comment

No point unless Alexander earned it. Bradley may not have looked great, but he pretty much beat Alexander with ease the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      No. After Bradley get's whooped by Pacquiao, i want to see Bradley fight Khan.
                      yeah if Bradley wins he will be confident enough to take on Khan, imagine the clash of heads in that fight

Comment

Working...
                      X