if you missed charlie's highlight vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you missed charlie's highlight vid

white hiiiizzzzzoopppeee

I had to laugh at this, this kid made such a name for himself that he had someone make a highlight reel for him..classic

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
    white hiiiizzzzzoopppeee

I had to laugh at this, this kid made such a name for himself that he had someone make a highlight reel for him..classic

LMFAO! Now thats what you call a wangster!

Comment

Did he say something about Russian pride in the end???

Comment

My god that was briliant

Comment

hahaha i have been watching this jackass's video's on youtube, he is a complete sausage wallet. Him v's Brian would be an epic encounter.

Anyone watch his welterweight #1 contender video? That is pure boxing technique at it's finest, puts other great welter's at his feet with those power shots which seem to come from no where and deliver 700 pounds of force. Unbelievable show of atleticism, power and speed by the internet's #1 boxer.

Comment

Yh have you seen the ones of him sparring? His partners do **** all ROFL

and the one titled training for pro debut and my best vid are brilliant lol its him on pads an hes even ****ty at that!

Comment

The funny thing is that he goes around saying that if peopel wanna fight him they should go to his gym but one guy did and

his gym doesnt let them do proper sparring

ROFL

Comment

Haha he's so funny, videos like this always make me think at what point did he think people would be impressed by that sparring.

Comment

Lolz.

What a complete dumbass! Liked the bit at the end that said he was stunned by the 40lb bag!

Comment

yeah, he said ..

[I]russian pride n.igga[I]

GREAT video! thanks Stash!
                    Last edited by baya; 02-20-2008, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X