No announcement yet.

Cotto calls out Arum for lying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    Hey there Unloaded, when was Arum caught the last time. And please...make it verifiable. Don't bring up that "new stadium" crap. That was an MGM announcement, it was an MGM stadium, on MGM 10 acre property and Arum was only passig on what they came to him with.

You don't get to be the top boxing promoter in history by being a liar.
    Jesus christ man you cant be serious,Arum is a lying sack of **** and he even knows it..for crying out loud he is quoted at saying "who cares about the truth"

Comment

Hey there Unloaded, when was Arum caught the last time. And please...make it verifiable. Don't bring up that "new stadium" crap. That was an MGM announcement, it was an MGM stadium, on MGM 10 acre property and Arum was only passig on what they came to him with.

You don't get to be the top boxing promoter in history by being a liar.
      You wanna know when Arum has been caught lying , lol , lots of evidence on the internet about investigations into bribes and fight fixing concerning Bob Arum , you spend way too much time reading Manny hype instead of looking at the real world .

Comment

I can not believe anyone actually entered this thread and ask when was Arum caught kying..........

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
          not surprising. arum's a fake hustler.

Arum not fake. He is real hustler.

Comment

[QUOTE=edgarg;12581696]Hey there Unloaded, when was Arum caught the last time. And please...make it verifiable. Don't bring up that "new stadium" crap. That was an MGM announcement, it was an MGM stadium, on MGM 10 acre property and Arum was only passig on what they came to him with.

You don't get to be the top boxing promoter in history by being a liar.[/QUOTE]

WTF are one of top ranks blog public relations people?

Where have you been the last 40 years of boxing history? Who were the top boxing promoters? King and Arum. And how many of their fighters have complaints and have sued them? A lot.

Off the top of my head, DLH, PBF, Donaire, Cotto and Chavez Jr all had issues with Arum. Ali, Tyson, Lennox and Byrd all sued Don King. And thats just off the top of my head.

You are ******ed.

Comment

[QUOTE=el***;12581808]

You don't get to be the top boxing promoter in history by being a liar.[/QUOTE]

WTF are one of top ranks blog public relations people?

Where have you been the last 40 years of boxing history? Who were the top boxing promoters? King and Arum. And how many of their fighters have complaints and have sued them? A lot.

Off the top of my head, DLH, PBF, Donaire, Cotto and Chavez Jr all had issues with Arum. Ali, Tyson, Lennox and Byrd all sued Don King. And thats just off the top of my head.

You are ******ed.
              no he is not ******ed......he's pactarded

Comment

Arum

Arum called himself a liar once - "Yesterday I was lying, blah blah blah"

Comment

Floyd fans reaching in this one. Has anyone put on more fights in history than Bob Arum?

What's going to be the excuse for not fighting Sergio?

#sameol'sameol'

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Floyd fans reaching in this one. Has anyone put on more fights in history than Bob Arum?

What's going to be the excuse for not fighting Sergio?

#sameol'sameol'
                    WTF you on about , reaching lol , the dude is a proverbial liar and its well documented , your the one thats reaching into Arums bucket of BS trying to pull out a scapegoat .

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      Oh shit........................

Bob Arum - "Yesterday i was lying, but today i'm telling the truth."
                      I was going to say the same thing. Someone doesnt know who arum is or his history

Comment

Working...
                      X