Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those are not a fan of Floyd and Pac. Do you think Floyd really want to fight Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carts View Post
    Yeah floyd is arrogant indeed EASY WORK EASY FIGHT... then sudenly... OSDT
    what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by comanick View Post
      Yes i can see who is fighting fighters that dont mattter if thats what you mean. And if we really want to go that route to add to what i said earlier after team pac turned down the first nego and then lied about it pac went on to fight the #4 or #5 rated clottey while may fought the #1 guy in the division. That told me who was afraid of a real challenge. Many people ignore it cause they dont like floyd but its right there.
      Oh come on. Pac turned down at first the fake OST Floyd invented (real OST is all year round testing not the bull**** 2 months) but then who asked for this in the first place? Let's say Floyd did not ask for the useless OST just like what he did in his 40 previous fights which happened without any problem. Do you think we already saw this fight loooooooooooong time ago? Yeeeessssss Of course!
      Last edited by straightleft; 04-08-2011, 11:13 AM.

Comment

I think Bert Sugar summed it up the best.....

Comment

floyd doesn't want the fight. he is shook

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
            Floyd has the higher chance of beating Pac. Everybody knows that and we love to see this fight. I'm a big fan of Pac and I don't care if he loses to Floyd. There is no shame on that but are we really deserve to keep waiting like this?
            Yeah man... I would root for pac but honestly, I think Floyd has a better chance of winning... I am one who just wants to see this happen as well.

Comment

Oh come on. Pac turned down at first the fake OST Floyd invented (real OST is all year round testing not the bull**** 2 months) but then who asked for this in the first place? Let's say Floyd did not ask for the useless OST just like what he did in his 40 previous fights which happened without any problem. Do you think we already saw this fight loooooooooooong time ago? Yeeeessssss Of course!
              No I don't think so... Floyd would have come up with something else. I don't believe he wanted the fight at all at that moment or this. Hopefully one day he will.

Comment

Is Floyd playing hard to get so he gets 100 mill?

If he is and goes broke, then they will offer him a lot less.

Comment

As a neutral, I'm just tired of it. I don't think any of the fighters are against the fight, I think it's simply a pride thing at this point. None of them want to back down to the others rules and until that changes the fight wont happen.

I don't care what the fighters/teams tell the media either, agree to everything at the negotiation table and then I'll believe what you're telling us.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    As a neutral, I'm just tired of it. I don't think any of the fighters are against the fight, I think it's simply a pride thing at this point. None of them want to back down to the others rules and until that changes the fight wont happen.

I don't care what the fighters/teams tell the media either, agree to everything at the negotiation table and then I'll believe what you're telling us.

^^^I agree with this..

Comment

What are you talking about? Fake ost? Did pac turn down nego? Yes or no. Im not here to talk about what could of happen, im talking about what did. And what did happen was floyd tried to nego with the testing, got it down to 14 days and guess what? Pac, i repeat Pac turned it down and then lied to all of his fans about it. Does that sound like a guy who wanted the fight? Not to me. That sounds like a guy who pu$%^d out and didnt want the world to know.

Comment

Working...
                      X