No announcement yet.

Mollie Tibbetts murderer an Illegal Immigrant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    You are still trying and still failing. The issue isn't which political group is pro immigrant or not. Democrats supporting DACA is not why this girl got murdered.

She got murdered because an illegal immigrant was allowed to work in Iowa because his republican employer was able to keep him here against the law.

Why didn't the republican farmer turn him over to ICE? why didn't any of the family members contact ICE?

Are you at all upset that this republican paid an illegal rather than hire a US citizen?
    So you’re saying capitalism strikes yet again?

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
      So you’re saying capitalism strikes yet again?
      I am just wondering why no one reported this illegal to ICE and instead let him run free in the communtiy to commit murder.

DoubleLeftH00k ran off scared.

Maybe another Trump supporter can tell me why this happened?

Comment

I am just wondering why no one reported this illegal to ICE and instead let him run free in the communtiy to commit murder.

They love their capitalism. They love trump. They aren’t sure who to go against. But the dems and her emails!

Comment

Congress needs to enact strict laws to punish employers who employ illegal immigrants.

Comment

You are still trying and still failing. The issue isn't which political group is pro immigrant or not. Democrats supporting DACA is not why this girl got murdered.

She got murdered because an illegal immigrant was allowed to work in Iowa because his republican employer was able to keep him here against the law.

Why didn't the republican farmer turn him over to ICE? why didn't any of the family members contact ICE?

Are you at all upset that this republican paid an illegal rather than hire a US citizen?

Lmao no one is running off scared
            Im not gonna keep waiting for ur response that takes like 30mins to 1hr

Ur the one who keeps trying and failing here

I already showed u that obama created this loophole
            If this arsol renewed his two year work permit around 2016 or early 2017 that obama gave him as a gift then ur looking at another year or two of working legally u dumbo

Now i realize im arguing with an extreme leftard and will be just going circles from now on
            Then i see no point of debating here lol

Democrats creates loopholes for criminals to thrive, always been

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Congress needs to enact strict laws to punish employers who employ illegal immigrants.
              I'm reading in this case the illegal alien passed the E-verify system.

Time will tell if that's true.

If that's the case, you cant fault the employer.

If they knowingly hired an illegal, they need to be punished to the full extent of the law.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                Lmao no one is running off scared
                Im not gonna keep waiting for ur response that takes like 30mins to 1hr

Ur the one who keeps trying and failing here

I already showed u that obama created this loophole
                If this arsol renewed his two year work permit around 2016 or early 2017 that obama gave him as a gift then ur looking at another year or two of working legally u dumbo

Now i realize im arguing with an extreme leftard and will be just going circles from now on
                Then i see no point of debating here lol

Democrats creates loopholes for criminals to thrive, always been
                There are no circles, just you running scared. Democrats have nothing to do with this. This is about a girl that got murdered by an illegal in Iowa. An illegal who was employed by a republican.

You started the thread and now want to divert to DACA ever since I posted the article showing why the illegal immigrant was in Iowa.

The Republican farmer used his political clout to keep his illegals under the radar and one of the illegals he employees "in good standing (which is hard if you're illegal)" killed this young girl.

Place blame where it belongs. Charge the suspect with murder and the republican farm owner as an accessory to murder.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-22-2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

If she was carrying a firearm she could have used it to deter the perpetrator.

This event makes me want to carry a gun with me at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I'm reading in this case the illegal alien passed the E-verify system.

Time will tell if that's true.

If that's the case, you cant fault the employer.

If they knowingly hired an illegal, they need to be punished to the full extent of the law.
                    I agree with the bolded but I would add the full extent be a lil harsher than a fine, minimum 30-90days in a federal detention center or a federal prison camp would deter law abiding company owners from turning to illegals. No1 wants to be locked up.

As for the illegal, punishments should be harsher on illegals that physically harm or kill a citizen of the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      This is the root cause of the problem. Everyone knows it, even congress. But they also know it is not in their best interests to do so. Immigration is always a great talking point during an election.

Comment

Working...
                      X