No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
    If you also count the small gatherings of BLM, then yeah, the overwhelming number may be non-violent, however, when BLM starts having numbers at any political event or rally, it basically ends up with riots, looting, assaults and a free for all of criminal activity. Whenever BLM shows up as the other protestor to go against some right group it ends up in massive violence, same thing with Antifa.

The confrontational style of BLM is more to blame than anything. For f-ucks sakes even at a Bernie rally where two female BLM comes up and grabs the microphone and interrupts Sanders is the kind of in your face and if violence happens, happens kind of stuff.
    Come on dude, that isn't true. I admit there have been some violence, but overwhelmingly there isn't any.

Wait if confrontational style is the cause, then that would mean the people carrying torches, shouting racial epitaphs , and ultimately driving a car through a crowd of people would be responsible for this right??
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-16-2017, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Come on dude, that isn't true. I admit there have been some violence, but overwhelmingly there isn't any.
      Lmfao!!!

There's video of those two taking over the podium from Sanders, Dunn.

As for BLM violence and looting, plenty of videos of that too.

But I must ask; when those women pushed Sanders put of the way and he stood there doing nothing, was that him being a "cuck"?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Lmfao!!!

There's video of those two taking over the podium from Sanders, Dunn.

As for BLM violence and looting, plenty of videos of that too.

But I must ask; when those women pushed Sanders put of the way and he stood there doing nothing, was that him being a "cuck"?
        As I said, there have been some instances but the overwhelming majority have been non violent.

Comment

As I said, there have been some instances but the overwhelming majority have been non violent.
          Gotcha.

So is Sanders a cuck?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
            If you also count the small gatherings of BLM, then yeah, the overwhelming number may be non-violent, however, when BLM starts having numbers at any political event or rally, it basically ends up with riots, looting, assaults and a free for all of criminal activity. Whenever BLM shows up as the other protestor to go against some right group it ends up in massive violence, same thing with Antifa.

The confrontational style of BLM is more to blame than anything. For f-ucks sakes even at a Bernie rally where two female BLM comes up and grabs the microphone and interrupts Sanders is the kind of in your face and if violence happens, happens kind of stuff.
            https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h.../jason-kessler

About the organizer of the Charlottesville rally.

On January 22, 2017, Kessler was arrested for misdemeanor assault after he punched a man while gathering signatures for his petition against Bellamy. Kessler initially filed assault charges against the man but dropped them after video footage revealed that Kessler had swung without physical provocation

Comment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...lle/573005001/

Cuck disbands economic councils because CEO's keep withdrawing.
              They can't quit the council if you disband it.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                They can't quit the council if you disband it.

Lmfao!!!!!

Comment

• How this gutless loser, is a ringleader of anything besides a support group of abused white males at your local nuthouse is beyond me ???

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Trump will survived this. The Grab them by the p-ussy video was much worse and could have derailed him. If anyone can survive that, they'll survive this.

Comment

• Saw this posted on another site:

'Black people who were never slaves are fighting white people who were never Nazis over a Confederate statue erected by Democrats, because Democrats can't stand their own history anymore and somehow it's Trump's fault? Interesting.'

Comment

Working...
                      X