Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: De La Hoya Preparing Excuse To Avoid Backlash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: De La Hoya Preparing Excuse To Avoid Backlash

Abel Sanchez, trainer of IBF, IBO, WBC, WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs), is not holding his breath on a finalized deal to face Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs) in September. Canelo is scheduled to come back to the ring on May 6th, when he faces countryman Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why do you guys keep printing or posting the same stuff? This is nothing new, we've heard this a bunch of times already. Just recycled rubbish. We know what Oscar said, we've already heard this from Abel. Print something new guys, find a story. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
      Why do you guys keep printing or posting the same stuff? This is nothing new, we've heard this a bunch of times already. Just recycled rubbish. We know what Oscar, we heard this from Abel. Print something new guys, find a story. SMH
      Yeah, what he said!

Comment

CONelo doesn't need Golovkin - we all know this.
        Golovkin needs CONelo though.
        If Conela wanted to duck him, he could of done it in a respectable manner, then life goes on.

Problem is when CONela invites GGG into ring, tells him Mexicans don't **** around, he'll fight him tonight, he fights for pride etc etc.

This is where CONela ****ed up. If you open your mouth as a stand up man who doesn't **** around, you need to back up what u say. If you don't - you are a b1tch. A piece of ****, loud mouth, b1tch.

I didn't make the rules of social behaviour, but that's the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          Yeah, what he said!
          Yea what he that he said

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
            If Conela wanted to duck him, he could of done it in a respectable manner, then life goes on.

Problem is when CONela invites GGG into ring, tells him Mexicans don't **** around, he'll fight him tonight, he fights for pride etc etc.

This is where CONela ****ed up. If you open your mouth as a stand up man who doesn't **** around, you need to back up what u say. If you don't - you are a b1tch. A piece of ****, loud mouth, b1tch.

Yeah, what he said !!!

Comment

Canelo is not fighting GGG this year or next year..we all need to move on

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post

truth^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

If Canelo fights Lemiuex I wont be that mad, I must admit. I like that fight.

Comment

De La Hoya is also preparing for another DUI charge

Comment

Working...
                    X