No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Robinson...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Ray Robinson...

would lose to Mayweather at welterweight.......LOL JK guys. That was a poor imitation i was doing of people who just flame old school fihgters. Onto the real topic does anyone have any footage of him training they would like to share? I'm really curious about what he did to train.

try youtube,why do you want it anyway?

Comment

There's plenty of footage of him training in documentaries and such, most of it is in pretty good quality as well.

Comment

I'm just curious on how the man I personally have at #1 p4p and who many historians and experts rate at number 1 trains. I just love watching him fight I would love a "behind the scenes" type deal so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
          I'm just curious on how the man I personally have at #1 p4p and who many historians and experts rate at number 1 trains. I just love watching him fight I would love a "behind the scenes" type deal so to speak.
          Only thing I can find.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Only thing I can find.

thank you much

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JAB5239 again."

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Only thing I can find.

Amazing, though he was clearly playing to the crowd in those scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                Amazing, though he was clearly playing to the crowd in those scenes.
                Im sure he was. Lets not forget Robinson pursued a career in tap dancing and was a natural entertainer.

Comment

plenty of training footage of him

Comment

Working...
                  X