Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto is the next Jermaine Taylor.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Berto is the next Jermaine Taylor.

A speedy fighter, with stamina problems, that had trouble against smaller fighters Urango, and Forbes Taylor (Spinks and Ouma). Berto has also been very lackluster against the only live body he has ever fought Collazo, a man who lost even more clearly to Ricky Hatton at 147, and got beaten down from pillar to post by Mosley. Berto is a knockout loss waiting to happen.

Hes also going to build his momentum by using his athleticism to beat an older fighter.

Comment

He might be, only after he beats an aging legend first.

Comment

Everyone thinks Mosley is just all of a sudden too old to beat a fighter who is fast, I don't get it. Not saying Berto can't win, but I cannot understand how everyone seems to think he will just speed around Mosley like he is Roy Jones Jr. or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          2 mill homie. I got the sugar man.

Comment

That can be changed with a lil blessing from Tye himself. Berto needs to attend...

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              2 mill homie. I got the sugar man.
              I already have 7 million on the fight, not really trying to bet that much more. But for you comrade I'll do 1 million.

Comment

That means he's gonna win against Mosley twice then get KOed after a few more fights.

Comment

jermian taylor doesnt hug like a ***** unless he is completely gassed or hurt...

Comment

I already have 7 million on the fight, not really trying to bet that much more. But for you comrade I'll do 1 million.
                    Sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                    X