Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woah. Lampley went off really hard on JMM.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woah. Lampley went off really hard on JMM.

I know Merchant did the same during the fight but Lampley went in even harder on his show after.

For those who weren't watching it (and I only heard it cos I had it playing in the background while watching the Angulo fight), he was going through the fights of the year and was building up to it being Pac vs JMM, and then he just basically said it can't be the fight of the year cos of Heredia's role.

Even the Pacturts on here have been less embittered than HBO since Pac lost.

What the hell are HBO doing? Making judgement calls on who they think is doping?
    Last edited by Porter's Dad; 12-15-2012, 11:53 PM.

didn't he get arrested for beating his wife/daughter/sister?

I've never respected his biased ass. They were on Pacquiao's dick in the 3rd fight and they're on his dick now. fuck hbo.

they know Marquez is probably retiring and they're trying to disprove the fight to keep Pacquiao marketable

Comment

Lampley has been terrible for the past few years.

Comment

that is ****ed up, now casual fans will think marquez' win is tainted

Comment

If true, this is an absolute disgrace.

This is a guy who will happily take any drug test.

On the flipside, the guy they were in love with for the last 3 years actually refused a blood test.

Comment

They can say whatever. Marquez was the one who landed the punches.

It's not like Marquez did not do it before, he schooled pacman 3 times before, they created a monster and JMM said fuuuck the judges.

Comment

They can say whatever. Marquez was the one who landed the punches.

It's not like Marquez did not do it before, he schooled pacman 3 times before, they created a monster and JMM said fuuuck the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                I know Merchant did the same during the fight but Lampley went in even harder on his show after.

For those who weren't watching it (and I only heard it cos I had it playing in the background while watching the Angulo fight), he was going through the fights of the year and was building up to it being Pac vs JMM, and then he just basically said it can't be the fight of the year cos of Heredia's role.

Even the *******s on here have been less embittered than HBO since Pac lost.

What the hell are HBO doing? Making judgement calls on who they think is doping?
                Well what to do? Heredia admitted in public he has 20 undetectable PEDs if mixed together will do wonder to anybody. Definitely Marquez didnt hire Heredia for nothing. Even if he did not take those 20 undetectable PEDs, the mere association of this guy will be tainted everything Marquez worked so hard.
                Last edited by whirlwind; 12-16-2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Marquez' punch was so hard, it hurt Merchant and Lampley in the ringside seats.

Oddly it hurt them a lot more than it hurt Pacquiao, who has been totally classy about it. Even though some thought he was dead.

Time to get rid of Lampley as well. Ah if only.

Comment

yet they don't mention nonito donaire or andre ward who work with conte

berto was with conte and he tested positive

HBO is a huge jokel,

Comment

Working...
                    X