No announcement yet.

Olympic boxing sucks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic boxing sucks!

Olympic boxing is bullcrap! The scoring system is bullcrap and it seems the judges cant score a fight anyway. The Refs are also useless! In some cases they disqualify a fighter in the first round for holding and in another case they let some stupid Italian hold as much as he wants without even taking a point away.. And the english fighters always get gift decissions. I will not cintinue to watch the Olympic tournament because its just pissing me off.

I agree. They don't count body punches and a fighter doesn't get any points for a count.

Comment

It's a sport unto itself.

Comment

Comment

I agree it sucks.

Comment

It's been crap for awhile now

Comment

It has been garbage for the better part of 20 years. I still end up watching a ton of it though

Comment

whatever. my girl lost and i am crushed....i want to cry. did anybody happen to watch Canada v China?

what the hell happened in the second round?

Comment

It's been poor. I was really excited to see it but I couldn't care less now.

Comment

Its basically fencing only boring. The scoring is wacked, the refs are all over the place. I hated during the Beijing games too, but I'd been watching alot more amatuer fights lately, some old, some new and figured 4 years would be enough for me to get excited about it again.... Nope... Watched the first rounds of a couple different weight classes, couldn't stay awake. Theres some good talent out there, and its the freakin' olympics lets take the gear off and scrap for a few rounds.

I don't even really mind the headgear, the scoring system is what ruins it for me.

Just can't win with boxing, leave it to judges to score, they'll screw it up. Put it on a point system, and all of a sudden its a whole new boring sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X