No announcement yet.

James Toney vs Quintin Rampage Jackson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] James Toney vs Quintin Rampage Jackson

Rampage said he would stand up with him toe to toe. Who R U PICKING?
    James Toney
    50.00%
    Rampage Jackson
    50.00%

James Toney. Rampage is one of the few guys Toney can beat. Rampage is a great fighter, but style wise JT is all wrong for him. He's one of the few guys in MMA that would actually stand and trade punches with Toney..

Which is why we're not going to see this fight and rightfully so. If Toney wants to be a fulltime MMA fighter I'm all for it, but he should work his way to the top instead of coming in and fighting big names and making 500k in the process.

Dana completely used Toney the first time around by putting him in with Couture. The 500k was an investment that paid off well. Dana got the point across that MMA is better than boxing (To the untrained eye of course. Those who were on the fence about the subject. Those who are educated know it's two different sports and one isn't better than the other)..

Comment

I don't see the point in this, I know Rampage said he wanted to but why would u have Rampage v Toney? Makes no sense. Surely Page is gonna get a meaningful fight coming off the Machida win and not some freakshow crap. HOWEVER, the trash talk would be legendary from Rampage and probably Toney too if we can understand him

Comment

Dana won't sign the fight. Toney called Rampage "A Black redneck".....

Comment

If they went toe to toe, toney would win easy. But ufc rules, rampage would whoop toney just like randy did.

toney should lure rampage into agreeing to fight a boxing match with him haha

Comment

id love to see rampage do this to toney

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Canadian View Post

lol, would be funny

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Canadian View Post

isnt that like a decade ago and he doesnt even wrestle much these days ?

back on topic: i picked Toney cause rampages boxing is ok, but Toneys is exceptional, especially by comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
                  isnt that like a decade ago and he doesnt even wrestle much these days ?

back on topic: i picked Toney cause rampages boxing is ok, but Toneys is exceptional, especially by comparison.
                  In a boxing fight JT wins, in an mma fight rampage wins

Comment

People seem to forget that Rampage has a win over Abidi under K-1 rules, which was a huge upset. Toney is the obvious pick because Rampage is punches-based striker, but it would be fun (and has zero chance of happening).

Comment

Working...
                    X