If Miguel Cotto was a GBP fighter....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
    NOT ONE of these links actually worked..lol

but I'm sure people were hyped about Mayweather-Judah....PRIOR to Baldomir-Judah..after that it lost steam

Mayweather has done shady **** as long as I can remember..and that's what has bothered me about him..from his random retirements, "vacations", catchweights, and sudden requests for OSDT, I don't see him fighting an undefeated PRIME Cotto..I'd actually think he's pretty hesitant to fight him now that he's pretty damaged..he'll wait for atleast one more WAR from Cotto and then he'd try to prove that he would have beaten him all along by fighting him 4 years and 4 Wars too late..
    Co Sign!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      why would they fight you if you bring nothing to the table?all of those fighters were interested in fighting the best and margo was not the best that is obviously why shane didn't want to fight him but once margo was considered the best ww shane wanted the fight.if shane was scared of margo in 06 what changed a couple of years later that shane all of a sudden was not scared of margarito?
      Marg at the time was arguably the best WW. So to say they wanted to fight the best but not fight Marg?

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        that was after the hatton fight go back and check.why wasn't the 8 mill also offered to winky?maybe because arum was bull****tin or maybe margo was scared of winky the same way you make everyone seem to be scared of some bum ass mexican.when arum offerd the 8 mill in august was he also ready to give floyd the 10 mill guaranteed that he wanted for fights with hatton and cotto? margo was no one floyd wanted the name fights in judah cotto,hatton and oscar and if arum could of made those fights happen for him than floyd would of made the margarito fight happen for arum but since floyd wasn't gettin what he wanted he didn't give arum what he wanted
        Or maybe cuz Winky didn't bring in the same revenue that Floyd did. Could that be why?

Do you honestly believe Winky deserved the same amount that Floyd did? And, 4mil for Winky at that time was good money for him.

And, lets not forget that Oscar also offered Winky 6 mil to fight him and Winky turned it down.

So cuz Floyd didn't get what he wanted he ducked Margarito? OK, I agree with that.

Comment

Working...
        X