Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the conspiracy theories on the BP oil spills?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

This is all I could find.

Really though, do people not think that when Goldman Sachs, politicians, billionaires, and millionaires who hold shares suddenly sell their stocks is something the least bit suspicious?

Chalk another one up to coincidence .

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        This is all I could find.

Really though, do people not think that when Goldman Sachs, politicians, billionaires, and millionaires who hold shares suddenly sell their stocks is something the least bit suspicious?

Chalk another one up to coincidence .

My guess is rig workers started selling their shares when they heard about it. Pay is good on the rigs and many invest. When tipsters noted that they reprted it to their bosses @ Goldman Sachs...probably for a price.

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
          My guess is rig workers started selling their shares when they heard about it. Pay is good on the rigs and many invest. When tipsters noted that they reprted it to their bosses @ Goldman Sachs...probably for a price.
          You could have been right, but it they didn't sell the day of...

According to regulatory filings, RawStory.com has found that Goldman Sachs sold 4,680,822 shares of BP in the first quarter of 2010. Goldman's sales were the largest of any firm during that time. Goldman would have pocketed slightly more than $266 million if their holdings were sold at the average price of BP's stock during the quarter.

Firm's stock sale nearly twice as large as any other institution; Represented 44 percent of total BP investment.

Other asset management firms also sold huge blocks of BP stock in the first quarter -- but their sales were a fraction of Goldman's. Wachovia, which is owned by Wells Fargo, sold 2,667,419 shares; UBS, the Swiss bank, sold 2,125,566 shares.

Wachovia and UBS also sold much larger percentages of their BP stock, at 98 percently and 97 percent respectively.

The chief executive of BP sold £1.4 million of his shares in the fuel giant weeks before the Gulf of Mexico oil spill caused its value to collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            You could have been right, but it they didn't sell the day of...

According to regulatory filings, RawStory.com has found that Goldman Sachs sold 4,680,822 shares of BP in the first quarter of 2010. Goldman's sales were the largest of any firm during that time. Goldman would have pocketed slightly more than $266 million if their holdings were sold at the average price of BP's stock during the quarter.

Firm's stock sale nearly twice as large as any other institution; Represented 44 percent of total BP investment.

Other asset management firms also sold huge blocks of BP stock in the first quarter -- but their sales were a fraction of Goldman's. Wachovia, which is owned by Wells Fargo, sold 2,667,419 shares; UBS, the Swiss bank, sold 2,125,566 shares.

Wachovia and UBS also sold much larger percentages of their BP stock, at 98 percently and 97 percent respectively.

The chief executive of BP sold £1.4 million of his shares in the fuel giant weeks before the Gulf of Mexico oil spill caused its value to collapse.
            Same pattern emerged after 9/11 with AA stock.

Coincidence strikes yet again!!!

Uh oh.. spagettiohhhh

Comment

Just watch the news im sure we will find out the truth...

Comment

Oh damn, thanks for posting that. I had no idea. It says that's been going since 1972? That's insane. I feel bad for those Nigerians. Corporate crime is the most socially indifferent and evil.

http://www.chrishondros.com/work_int...nigeria_01.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                  Oh damn, thanks for posting that. I had no idea. It says that's been going since 1972? That's insane. I feel bad for those Nigerians. Corporate crime is the most socially indifferent and evil.

http://www.chrishondros.com/work_int...nigeria_01.htm
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=402090

Comment

Working...
                  X