No announcement yet.

How to box a taller opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cre_Ace
    I'm 6'3 and I would knock you out with a mean upper cut. But since you 5"6 I doubt you a heavyweight. But if we was to spar I doubt your power would faze me.
    That's why theres something called "weight classes" but that dont mean a lil guy wont knock you out.

Comment

Lol sure buddy. I'm a monster my friend, 6'3 240 pounds of pure power and speed. Come test and I will send you home stretch'd out!

Comment

I was impressed with the site, yet I was unable to find you in there anywhere. You've had how many fights? (not counting the ones with your little sister) And have been fighting for how many years?(Not counting the fight to read above the 5th grade level.) So help me find you in this site would ya......Rockin'

Comment

cre_ace, where ya from?

Comment

We have about 20 fighters training there, and not everybody is up on the site. One of the reasons for that is that the main guys have been there since GYMU started like 3 to 4 years ago. I asked kelly if they going to make a profile for me, he told me around next year, he wants to make sure I stay there long, cause alot of fighters change gyms. So no big deal. But my record is 14 - 2. the 2 loses came in my first 2 fights. I quit Boxing because I wasn't taking it seriously, it felt like a job doing all that training, plus I work and was going to school, so I had to drop one, but I finish school so I'm back on the horn. But there u have it.

Comment

Lol sure buddy. I'm a monster my friend, 6'3 240 pounds of pure power and speed. Come test and I will send you home stretch'd out!
              LOLOLOL Talks cheap. Post back after you get knocked the **** out and tell me all abaout it

Comment

Brooklyn Ny in Bushwick Greatest.

Comment

We have about 20 fighters training there, and not everybody is up on the site. One of the reasons for that is that the main guys have been there since GYMU started like 3 to 4 years ago. I asked kelly if they going to make a profile for me, he told me around next year, he wants to make sure I stay there long, cause alot of fighters change gyms. So no big deal. But my record is 14 - 2. the 2 loses came in my first 2 fights. I quit Boxing because I wasn't taking it seriously, it felt like a job doing all that training, plus I work and was going to school, so I had to drop one, but I finish school so I'm back on the horn. But there u have it.

Whats your USA/ABF registration number.........Rockin'

Comment

Brooklyn Ny in Bushwick Greatest.
                    whats GYMU
                    can u give me the site?
                    Is that Gleasons?

Comment

how is talk cheap? That's what every boxer does before they fight. That's what makes the fight great, seing if the boxer backs up what he says. Like Vargas vs Hoya, and Trinidad and Hopkins. Once Hopkins wuped trinidad, I was livid cause he beat my boy and trashed talked it and back it up at the sametime. So trash talking ain't cheap, is great!

Comment

Working...
                      X