Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF? Obama picks Rahm Emanuel as Chief of Staff.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    It's not even politics with Hannity. He is just one of those guys that looks like he needs to get his ass stomped out. You know what I'm talking about, Incu?
    Yeah I get exactly where your coming from. He doesn't even have to say a word, just looking at him and that smirk he has makes you want to stomp his ass. He was saying yesterday and today that he hopes Obama suceeds but you know he's lying.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      Yeah I get exactly where your coming from. He doesn't even have to say a word, just looking at him and that smirk he has makes you want to stomp his ass. He was saying yesterday and today that he hopes Obama suceeds but you know he's lying.
      Well hoping Obama doesn't succeed is like hoping your bus driver crashes the bus. I tell you what, if Obama does even half of the stuff he's promised and things don't get much, much worse, I'll vote and campaign for him myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Well hoping Obama doesn't succeed is like hoping your bus driver crashes the bus. I tell you what, if Obama does even half of the stuff he's promised and things don't get much, much worse, I'll vote and campaign for him myself.
        Yeah right Jimbo, your a diehard GOP guy.

Comment

Jindal/Pawlenty 2012, I'm liking what I see from those two so far, especially Jindal.
          Hmm a neocon rat bastard just ruined the country, then we ran another one and got stomped this year. Lets run two more in 2012!

Gary Johnson GOP 2012, Jesse Venture Independent 2012.
          Last edited by BmoreBrawler; 11-06-2008, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
            Hmm a neocon rat bastard just ruined the country, then we ran another one and got stomped this year. Lets run two more in 2012!
            John McCain is a neocon? I'm confused.

Comment

Thats it, Jim. It's like the talking heads on both sides of the fence are on a LMAO PWN type of deal, when really, we should be hoping for strong leadership. I didn't WANT Dubya to fail. You feel me? It has never been about party affiliations with me.
              But then you got douche sticks like Hannity that want our new President-Elect to foul up, just to prove a point. And that **** is frankly un-American.
              No bull****. I see him, or Richard Steele in the streets, the funk is on.....

Comment

John McCain is a neocon? I'm confused.
                Sure is. If you want to look for conservative leadership, look to outsiders like Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, or Pat Buchanan, or insiders like Jeff Flake and Mark Sanford. Read "the Conscience of a Conservative" by Barry Goldwater.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
                  Sure is. If you want to look for conservative leadership, look to outsiders like Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, or Pat Buchanan, or insiders like Jeff Flake and Mark Sanford. Read "the Conscience of a Conservative" by Barry Goldwater.
                  I'll check it out, but Pat Buchanan seems like he sold out to me lately. And I'm still confused how a guy that was going to run with Kerry in 2004, was only like on of 12 that voted against Bush's energy plan, etc, is a neocon all of a sudden.

Off topic: just caught a rerun of True Blood. I would beat the brakes off of this chick, and I'm not usually attracted to dark-skinned black women:

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Thats it, Jim. It's like the talking heads on both sides of the fence are on a LMAO PWN type of deal, when really, we should be hoping for strong leadership. I didn't WANT Dubya to fail. You feel me? It has never been about party affiliations with me.
                  But then you got douche sticks like Hannity that want our new President-Elect to foul up, just to prove a point. And that **** is frankly un-American.
                  No bull****. I see him, or Richard Steele in the streets, the funk is on.....
                  I hear you. My list of people I'd like to pound is growing by the day topped by Keith Olbermann, Bob Beckel, Bill Burton and Bill OReilly.
                  Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 11-07-2008, 12:14 AM.

Comment

I don't think he could've found a slimier POS if he tried, wonder if his seat on the Freddie Mac board had anything to do with it. The same guy that says Republicans can go FCK themselves.

So much for Centrist Obama.
                    No, actually he said his kids can go **** themselves.

Comment

I'll check it out, but Pat Buchanan seems like he sold out to me lately. And I'm still confused how a guy that was going to run with Kerry in 2004, was only like on of 12 that voted against Bush's energy plan, etc, is a neocon all of a sudden.
                      He moved from neo-lib to neo-con for election purposes.

Comment

Working...
                      X