Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Dawson have the chin to last and take Tarver`s best Shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
    That's fair, i still think he has the hand speed though.
    Yeah its not so much that he has lost his hand speed more that Dawson has very fast hands for a light heavy. I dunno, I think it should be a pretty interesting fight.

Comment

Indeed i'm looking forward to it.

Comment

I don't think so, I think if Johnson can hurt him, Tarver can as well, I'm just not sure if Tarver can finish him if he gets Dawson hurt.

Comment

dawson is a bit chinny. hes been knocked down and rocked a few times. johnson had him on the verge of going out a few times.

if tarver hit him with the roy punch, it will be lights out. that being said i dont think he lands that punch and i think dawsons chin can withstand tarvers limited barrages in between large inactive gassed out periods...

Comment

if bad chad can make it to 6 i think he will win. tarver gasses badly, and gets ultra inactive the 2nd half. unless we see a different tarver than we have his last few fights i see chad winning. tarver still has a decent shot if he can do good work early though.

Comment

all Dawson has to do to win is throw punches from angles, this makes Tarver stop completely and he doesnt even try to counter if its in the middle of the ring.

Comment

I think Tarver is going to stop Dawson.

Not because of Tarver's power, because of his handspeed. There's no way Dawson is going to be able to escape the straight left.

No possible way.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by hishaam15 View Post
                  all Dawson has to do to win is throw punches from angles, this makes Tarver stop completely and he doesnt even try to counter if its in the middle of the ring.
                  Right.

But Tarver (The Southpaw) Will throw punches. And lots of em.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

bump........................

Comment

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................tgnnnnnnnnnn4irwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwww

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wwwwwwwwwwwww

in other words, bump

Comment

Working...
                      X