No announcement yet.

You ****s are still ignoring vital news

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You ****s are still ignoring vital news

First you fail to mention the fact that our beloved Carol MILF Voderman has quit countdown, then you don't even mention the fact that Barry "Can i have a feel, love?" George has been let out of jail. ****s sake, you ****s. Do you fellas not watch the news? If it aint footy then you slags aint interested, are yer.

You tarts are useless. Bleeding useless I tell yer.

I sent her a letter, begging her to reconsider. I am awaiting a reply, me lover.

A signed photo is what I'm really after.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
      I sent her a letter, begging her to reconsider. I am awaiting a reply, me lover.

A signed photo is what I'm really after.
      I think she's quite right to give channel 4 the finger and saunter off into the sunset me dear.

It's channel 4 we should be writing letters to, and sticking some ****ing anthrax in the letter an all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
        I think she's quite right to give channel 4 the finger and saunter off into the sunset me dear.

It's channel 4 we should be writing letters to, and sticking some ****ing anthrax in the letter an all.
        After what happend last time, I doubt the Judge will go so easy on me. Although if I say it was all for Carol I might get let off with a slapped wrist.

Comment

Give me more quid,mate.

Comment

After what happend last time, I doubt the Judge will go so easy on me. Although if I say it was all for Carol I might get let off with a slapped wrist.
            Carol is like a get out of jail card in monopoly. In fact if bleeding Barry George said he done it for Carol in his original case he would have got off, and that is a bastard fact so it is.

Comment

Carol is like a get out of jail card in monopoly. In fact if bleeding Barry George said he done it for Carol in his original case he would have got off, and that is a bastard fact so it is.
              Yer ****in' right there.

I just feel that without Carol or Laddie, we're going to be ever more dependent on Stella.

Comment

I wonder who Barry George will kill next?

Comment

Yer ****in' right there.

I just feel that without Carol or Laddie, we're going to be ever more dependent on Stella.
                  Without Carol or Laddie I don't know what will bloody become of us. Our indulgence in stella may well become a problem.

We need to pray to Alan for the return of Laddie. That is the least we can ask for.

Comment

Without Carol or Laddie I don't know what will bloody become of us. Our indulgence in stella may well become a problem.

We need to pray to Alan for the return of Laddie. That is the least we can ask for.
                    Laddie has left on a stella Oddyssey before, me lover. Alan will return him to us.

Comment

Working...
                    X