Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Leaning To Bradley, Rios - Not Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a pacfan, I have no problem with juan manuel fighting either bradley or rios. It's his call.

Comment

Dumb move by Marquez, at the end of the day it's all the same work for a different pay. Marquez is going to find out soon it aint pretty if he keeps acting like the boss.

Pacquiao = No problem if you don't want to fight anymore.

Pacquiao = Making 15plus mills per fight.

Marquez = Making 2-3 mills a fight.

Marquez = If Pacquiao want the fight we can do it again I want good money or at least 50/50

Pacquiao = It's ok Marquez, you're the better man, you knocked me out.

Marquez = ok I'll take 40/60, let just fight again and make some good money for us.

Pacquiao = No more Marquez, you're the better man. Just fight other guys like Rios or Bradley.

Marquez = But I want good money and that's against you.

Pacquiao = Yea you already proved that you're the better man, no more ok.

Pacquiao = Making 15 plus mills a fight again.

Marquez = Making his usual 2-3 mills.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        If Marquez picks Bradley I won't feel bad for him when he loses. They've made some terrible matches over the years but that would top them all.
        not sure why i think it be entertaining.

Comment

marquez is teasing pacquiao and dirty arum because he has them by the ballz. i hope he never fights ducquiao again. that "put to sleep shot is still being celebrate here in mexico.and i'm leading the parade.

Comment

he doesn't want the 5th fight because it will be another months of training and juicing. Marquez knows the possibility of losing

Comment

he is just trying to raise his price for a 5th fight if you ask me

Comment

Fair enough Marquez could pick who he wants to fight, Bradley and Rios are very good opponents.

Comment

If JMM walks away from a Pacquiao fight and decides to fight Bradley, I'm almost certain Bob will make Pacquiao vs Bradley II and give JMM Rios.
                  JMM wants that belt and he ain't fighting a Rios type this stage of his career.

Any combination of 4 is good to me.

Comment

Because PacMan gave him a rematch after actually winning all previous three fights. Pac could chose Rios or Bradley and earn same money. He gave a 4th fight lose it and now Marquez doesnt give a rematch to Pac after officially winning only one fight, where is the logic?

Comment

good for him. i hope he stick to his guns and take the bradley fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X