Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets have some fun. list real champions you think are truly are regardless of belts.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
    135 broner
    147 pac
    140 braldey
    154 lara
    160 martinez
    168 ward
    175 dawson

reguardless of who has what belts
    I'm pretty sure you mean Marquez there. He just KHTFO, so it kind of suggests that Marquez should take Pacs place as the 147 champion, regardless of whatever title/belt is being thrown around.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      I'm pretty sure you mean Marquez there. He just KHTFO, so it kind of suggests that Marquez should take Pacs place as the 147 champion, regardless of whatever title/belt is being thrown around.
      Lighten up, this is an opinion thread where people were asked who they feel embodies a champ "regardless of belts". The guy gave his opinion.

Comment

I think Matthysse is the true 140 pound champion and Garcia should be fighting him next instead of Judah.

Comment

Donaire is probably the real champ at 122. Broner is probably the best at lightweight. Floyd is the welterweight champ. Martinez is the middleweight champ. He has not proven it yet but I believe Canelo is the best 154 pounder in the world. Ward is clearly the best at 168 and possibly could be the best at 175. Martinez has some Russians he needs to fight to really show me he is the best at 160. For now he is the champ at 160 but he has a tough fight coming up.Wlad is clearly the heavyweight champ until someone beats him.

Comment

I don't get it, all of you guys are naming fighters who have belts in their chosen divisions, some who you have named are even rated as the top dogs...

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              Floyd Mayweather-beat the #1 IN EVERY DIVISION HE HAS BEEN TO...
              Apart from 140 & 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Lighten up, this is an opinion thread where people were asked who they feel embodies a champ "regardless of belts". The guy gave his opinion.
                Well it's a very silly opinion of his, citing Pacquiao as a champion of any weight division right now is beyond laughable. Unless we're calling him the Nyquil champion then I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Apart from 140 & 147.
                  Shane Mosley.

One can even say Carlos Baldi, but I'm not gonna make that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                    135 broner
                    147 pac
                    140 braldey
                    154 lara
                    160 martinez
                    168 ward
                    175 dawson

reguardless of who has what belts
                    135 broner
                    147 floyd
                    140 garcia
                    154 molina
                    160 martinez
                    168 ward
                    175 dawson

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      Apart from 140 & 147.
                      Yeah. 140 is definitely a problem for Floyd. When Tszyu ruled that division with an iron fist, it seems Floyd gained some weight and skipped it entirely.

Oh well. Perhaps the young man just filled out fast. It can happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X