Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like its April fools day coz of misleading title! lol

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
      The crowd assembled to make a collage of Marquez's face.

PLEASE give us one more fight against Pacquiao.
      You know this all depends on whether Pac would is willing to undergo random testing.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
        That's a misleading title.
        Yup. Just Juan.

Comment

Wtf im expecting to see pictures of a big crowd all around marquez and all there is, is 1 dam picture of him.booooooo

Comment

how many mexicans does it take to ko pac just juan lol

Comment

only 1 pic?WTF? title is misleading!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i dont blame anyone for not showing up to greet marquez ! i spoke to someone that was from mexico today while i was at the gym training and he told me that alot of people in mexico are suspicious of marquez and his new found muscles ! he said he doubts if anyone would greet him once he camee back to mexico , because of his ties with memo ! and it looks like my friend from the gym was right !

Comment

Originally posted by Tony B. View Post
                  How long before Mannys fans look at this picture of Marquez face and declare that Pacquiao got the better of the fight? Lol
                  Manny was getting the better of him through the first 6 rounds even though Marquez knocked him on his ass prior to the KO. I would say Manny was clearly winning but it was still a very close fight. But I think everyone would agree Manny did not get the better of the fight ? ...... Considering he got knocked the fucck out.

Great fight.

Comment

Damn mexican fans really messed his face up!

Comment

You guys have to stop this bull**** already about Marquez on PED or steroids. STOP IT already! The guy trained his ass off for 5 months. Pacquiao trained for 8 weeks. That is the difference. Marquez trained to bulk up to build strength and power. All of a sudden Pacquiao fans and the haters want to say that Marquez is on something for Knocking out Pacquiao. You guys taking that trash know nothing about boxing. Pacquiao got hit with a shot he never saw coming. That is what happens when you get hit flush. They do testing before and after the fights in Las Vegas.

Funny how the tables are turned and now everyone pointing the finger at Marquwzo. Pacquiao is human he is not Superman! It was cool when Pacquiao was Knocking out bigger guys right? And when everyone said he must be on Steroids he fans were no. He is just to good. Yea ok. Ever since Mayweather exposed Pacquiao and suspected him of using PED's. All of a sudden he went on the decline. He hasn't knocked anyone out since Mayweather accused him of PED. Just like Margarito didn't KO anyone after the hand wrapping scandle.

Pacquiao didn't want to get tested couple years back. Now all a sudden he is not scared of needles and wants to take test to fight Floyd.

Pacman will never be the same after that brutal KO!!!!

Pacquiao fans it's over!!! You guys had your run. Pacquiao was exposed with out PED he ain't ****.

Now Marquez trained his ass off for this fight KO's Pacquiao and now you Guys want to make excuses!!!

Well I tell you what No way in hell he beat Margarito and Pacquiao with out PED's!!~

Comment

Working...
                      X