Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black T-Girl impales white coward in missionary..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I'll take any amount...

Pacquaio hasn't had a KO victory in years; I doubt he can get one against his arch rival.
    Ill PM the wager!!!!:AORD:

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Don't speak to the man, whose style you base your own off,
      Ain't no room for swagger jackers in this thread, So either post post the N-bomb uncensored in the BOLD using Lucida Console Font in size SEVEN of get the fuck out.
      Look at you hanging on a black man's dick. I'm really shocked you'd do such a thing.

Fuck off.. .

Comment

You realize the black race will never accept you, don't you Englishman?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          You realize the black race will never accept you, don't you Englishman?
          Why would I ever be one? Your the fucking hypocrite who told everyone he was black and also admitted to "sucking black dick," than claimed you where hacked, ha! Oldest fuckin excuse in the book.

Fact is you son need to accept you are a Jewish boy, who came from nothing but wealth and rape.

See ya

Comment

Why would I ever be one? Your the fucking hypocrite who told everyone he was black and also admitted to "sucking black dick," than claimed you where hacked, ha! Oldest fuckin excuse in the book.

Fact is you son need to accept you are a Jewish boy, who came from nothing but wealth and rape.

See ya
            Never said I was black. As for the post, I don't think I was hacked. Its obvious BostonGuy edited my posts at your request. And I'm not Jewish.

But you're an English ****sexual, everyone knows that.

Comment

I'll take any amount...

Pacquaio hasn't had a KO victory in years; I doubt he can get one against his arch rival.

its gonna happen

Comment

Hey fuckboy george,
                Why not tell us about the time you claimed to do 30 minutes straight with no rest on a heavy bag

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  its gonna happen
                  I'd like to see one of those kats knocked out. I just want to see a conclusive victory - I don't care who gets it...

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Never said I was black. As for the post, I don't think I was hacked. Its obvious BostonGuy edited my posts at your request. And I'm not Jewish.

But you're an English ****sexual, everyone knows that.
                  I never changed any of your posts, you half witted drunk p*ssy. Granted I've changed the thread titles - but I did it in the name of comedy...

Hey fuckboy george,
                  Why not tell us about the time you claimed to do 30 minutes straight with no rest on a heavy bag

To go 30 minutes without a break on the heavy bag is very difficult to do. Pros don't even train that way. I'd be very surprised if some out-of-shape skinny drunk kid could do that...

Comment

JMM 8 rounds to 4

Comment

Hey fuckboy george,
                      I never changed any of your posts, you half witted drunk p*ssy. Granted I've changed the thread titles - but I did it in the name of comedy...

To go 30 minutes without a break on the heavy bag is very difficult to do. Pros don't even train that way. I'd be very surprised if some out-of-shape skinny drunk kid could do that...
                      Fuck you ginger, you're scared to death of Larry. Same to you, Bostongayguy. Go brag to some fat black chick about your "Mod" powers.

I did 28 minutes straight. The last 12 minutes were utter shit though.

Comment

Working...
                      X