Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Starcraft 2 Players in the house??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Any Starcraft 2 Players in the house??

Just started playing, I qualified for silver league and have gotten a few wins in but mostly getting my ass kicked.

Anyhow.. I'm conviced most BS members have the tactical genius of a tomato can, and would love to test my horrible skills against you ****s!!

Anyhow, let us(BS) know if there's any SC2 players in here!!

Last edited by Grand Champ; 06-23-2011, 08:47 PM.

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Just started playing, I qualified for silver league and have gotten a few wins in but mostly getting my ass kicked.

Anyhow.. I'm conviced most BS members have the tactical genius of a tomato can, and would love to test my horrible skills against you ****s!!

Anyhow, let us(BS) know if there's any SC2 players in here!!

I play North american realm im at work for the moment but ill pm you my Username and code thingy when i get home if you want to play a match some time, unless of course you play on a diffrent realm.

and if any one else plays feel free to shoot me a pm and we can exchange information.

you watch any of the GSL?
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 06-23-2011, 11:24 PM.

Comment

My guess is that all starcraft players are in their house.

Comment

Jacking off.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
          I play North american realm im at work for the moment but ill pm you my Username and code thingy when i get home if you want to play a match some time, unless of course you play on a diffrent realm.

and if any one else plays feel free to shoot me a pm and we can exchange information.

you watch any of the GSL?
          I think I'm on the european, faced a fellow dane yesterday.. Any ways around it?

I watch the GLS and MLG whenever Husky or HD upload them Nothing a nice pizza, sitting back while watching top players throw down smart tactics and adapt on the fly while mainting insane multitasking with their mikro and makro... On HD with good commentary!

I'm a Terran player BTW, if you got a way for us to play let me know!!

Comment

I think I'm on the european, faced a fellow dane yesterday.. Any ways around it?

I watch the GLS and MLG whenever Husky or HD upload them Nothing a nice pizza, sitting back while watching top players throw down smart tactics and adapt on the fly while mainting insane multitasking with their mikro and makro... On HD with good commentary!

its seems like either i have to sign up on the eu realm and pick up SC2 or you sign up for the North American realm and buy another SC2

im alittle short on money at the moment but i might pick up an eu copy in the future, like next paycheck or something.

Comment

its seems like either i have to sign up on the eu realm and pick up SC2 or you sign up for the North American realm and buy another SC2

im alittle short on money at the moment but i might pick up an eu copy in the future, like next paycheck or something.
              That's the only way around it? Weak souce..

it doesn't really matter though I'm sure I would be the victor in a match against the two of us anyhow You're bronze league right?

Comment

That's the only way around it? Weak souce..

it doesn't really matter though I'm sure I would be the victor in a match against the two of us anyhow You're bronze league right?

yeah, defiantly weak

Nah im silver too, though i worked my way up though bronze to get there.

I play terran and zerg, i worked my way to silver as terran played a few matches in silver and for the last month or so ive just been playing 1 v 1 AI matches to get my zerg skills up so i can ladder in silver with zerg.

we would probably have to do custom 3 player games with me vs you+insane AI so you atleast have a tiny chance of beating me.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 06-27-2011, 05:22 AM.

Comment

yeah, defiantly weak

Nah im silver too, though i worked my way up though bronze to get there.

I play terran and zerg, i worked my way to silver as terran played a few matches in silver and for the last month or so ive just been playing 1 v 1 AI matches to get my zerg skills up so i can ladder in silver with zerg.

we would probably have to do custom 3 player games with me vs you+insane AI so you atleast have a tiny chance of beating me.
                  Love the confidence

I never got to play bronze man.. bought the game, played through the campaign. played 5 qualifying matches and went straight into silver!

My terran vs terran is pretty solid, I usually get my ass kicked by Toss. Zealot rush and Toss deathball is a ***** to fight through!!

Comment

Check out sc2casts.com for tons of sick replays, updated every day. They also have live streams of top players, it's fun to check out as you can see exactly how pros execute their insane micro/macro with like 250+ APM.

I'm only gold 1v1, silver 2's, silver 3's but I have ~450 career wins and I'm pretty sure I'd smoke you . Zerg player.

Favorite players:
                    Terran: ThorZain, MMA
                    Protoss: MC, HuK
                    Zerg: Idra, Sen, NesTea

Comment

Working...
                    X