Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Easily Boxes Past Shefat Isufi To Win WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Saunders didn't have any roids in his system. Maybe find out about his case before posting ignorant shlt next time.

I'm all for the truth. But bullshlt can take a walk.
    Saunder is a Cheater and you can't say a fighter is top class when his best win is fu.cking Lemieux , same fighter than was K.Od by Marco Antonio Rubio

You are full of sh.it

Canelo is a Cheater but Billy SH.it Saunders not... Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Hart is better than any rival that Sh.It Saunder faced

He will beat Eleider Álvarez

Fu.ck, old Abraham is better than Lemieux...
      The Alvarez fight is off
      Eleider got injured or so he says

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        The Alvarez fight is off
        Eleider got injured or so he says
        Fu.ckkk

That was a good fight to Hart

Comment

Fu.ckkk

That was a good fight to Hart
          Don’t kid yourself
          Alvarez is a very good fighter , just fughed up when he went into the rematch
          Personally I blame his team for that
          Imo , Eleider defeats Hart easily

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            BJS gets alotta hate for as talented as he is. Remarkable speed and ring generalship for a SMW. He rarely ever gets even remotely trapped in a bad spot.

Even though he's a SMW belt holder now, it would be an excellent fight if he and Canelo match up.

that could be a great fight

Canelo would bring out the best in Saunders

Comment

Don’t kid yourself
              Alvarez is a very good fighter , just fughed up when he went into the rematch
              Personally I blame his team for that
              Imo , Eleider defeats Hart easily
              I like Eleider but Hart is no joke, im pretty sure that Hart defeats Eleider

Comment

I like Eleider but Hart is no joke, im pretty sure that Hart defeats Eleider
                Not in my eyes
                Alvarez is a very good and sound boxer before anything
                The rematch with fughnut was a total washout as Alvarez kept going for the knockout
                I was really surprised that after the first few rounds , he hadn’t noticed that it was not the same monster from first fight and that is on the shoulders of his team
                They should advised him to start boxing and then maybe a ko or just a points win
                I blame his team for that and only them ; they are supposed to be his eyes meaning they see the fight a different way from the boxers perspective

Comment

Not in my eyes
                  Alvarez is a very good and sound boxer before anything
                  The rematch with fughnut was a total washout as Alvarez kept going for the knockout
                  I was really surprised that after the first few rounds , he hadn’t noticed that it was not the same monster from first fight and that is on the shoulders of his team
                  They should advised him to start boxing and then maybe a ko or just a points win
                  I blame his team for that and only them ; they are supposed to be his eyes meaning they see the fight a different way from the boxers perspective
                  Maybe but Eleider looked bad in the rematch, Kovalev had a better strategy.

Hart is good. He has a lot of power and heart, it would be a good fight against Eleider.

I think Zurdo will K O Kovalev

People underestimate Zurdo but he is a good fighter and he will prove it in 175.

Comment

Maybe but Eleider looked bad in the rematch, Kovalev had a better strategy.

Hart is good. He has a lot of power and heart, it would be a good fight against Eleider.

I think Zurdo will K O Kovalev

People underestimate Zurdo but he is a good fighter and he will prove it in 175.
                    He didn’t look bad , he looked fughin horrible
                    If you watch any of his other fights ( and he is no fughin ko artist ) you’ll agree with me
                    He is a boxer before anything with decent power
                    That’s the thing that bothers me , why go into the rematch looking for the ko when you know that your a boxer first

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      they both punch fine, for their style

Couldn’t punch there way out of a paper bag, the 3 big name gypsy fighting men love to pitty pat

Comment

Working...
                      X