Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it really better to stick to your own (race) where dating or marriage is concerned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's 2010, date whatever race/ethnicity you want.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
      I'm not losing anything, I'm not into collectivism, I worry about myself. Nobody will pollute my gene pool.

And
      That's not the one, I wan't the one with the billy goat theme.
      Until there is no one comprised entirely of your gene pool, you won't see the day but it will happen.

I don't have that photobucket account but just for you I might make another later.

Also just look at how the superior Beige man prototype Andre Ward easily handles outdated Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Until there is no one comprised entirely of your gene pool, you won't see the day but it will happen.

I don't have that photobucket account but just for you I might make another later.

Also just look at how the superior Beige man prototype Andre Ward easily handles outdated Kessler.
        As long as I don't see it, I don't care.

And I think it was an imageshack account. Post it you goddamned tease.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
          Pussy is pussy, you shouldn't worry about the color so much.

Epic post. I guess this is written in the bible somewhere.

Comment

i guess im gonnna go with the people who say you cant choose who you fall in love with...

Comment

Outside of my own race, the only women that I find even remotely attractive are Hispanic.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                I believe that no matter what you are, (White, black, asian, or hispanic) you should be able to marry any girl/boy of any race.*

*For instance, lets say you're white but you're in love with, lets say, an Asian girl; however, your parents say that you can't marry her because she's "not white." Would you marry her (consequences being that your parents will never speak to you again) or find a white girl (losing your true love but still ahving your parent's love)?
                Whatever floats your boat I guess, it's not up to your parents to decide who you date, as colour shouldn't even come into question. I guess my family would probably prefer me to date one of my own but it's not up to them.... It's more than likely I'll end up with someone of my race but I wouldn't rule out falling for someone outside of it as you can't help who you fall for.. I don't go round looking to date a particular race as such, i'm open!

Personally, I find myself attracted to women outside my race quite often, but I mostly live in a area that is dominated by mainly one race so I don't really get the chance to date outside of it.

At the end of day sticking to one race doesn't give you variety does it! I've always thought mixed race women are the hottest on the planet, I mean you get the best of both don't you? what more do you cats want :P

Comment

I find women of every race attractive and dateable.

Even when it comes to marriage, I see no problems.

My parents are not prejudice, but even if they were, it really is none of their business who I have sex with or marry.

If they don't want to be a part of their grandchildren's lives for being of mixed race, they don't deserve to be.

I'm thankful my parents aren't like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    There are less and less "racially/ethnically pure" ppl as time goes on and eventually there will be none for supremacists to keep their pure bloodline going anyway.

Beige power!!!!
                    but then we wont be able to choose between latinas, azns, whytes, black girls etc. i like the variety

Comment

Fuck all the pussy you can no matter what their color,taste,creed,as long as they accept your cock willingly.

And perhaps marry them in the end....

Comment

Working...
                      X