Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aint it funny when klit fans swear corrie sanders couldve been ATG....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aint it funny when klit fans swear corrie sanders couldve been ATG....

they say corrie sanders if he was in shape could beat anybody in history....so they make excuses....when in reality sanders was always a complete fatass even when he beat the living **** outta wlad like he stole something....who you kidding....that fight is so gangsta its one of my favorite 2 round fights right up there with hearns beating the **** outta duran....

Who said that he could beat anyone in History ?.

Comment

Corrie Sanders was a very good underrated fighter. He was a tall southpaw with long reach, very fast hands, good chin, big heart and devastating power. He was the hardest hitting southpaw of all time.

Wlad was young, cocky and overconfident, he underestimated the dangerous Sanders and got caught.

Vitali Klitschko DESTROYED Corrie Sanders

Comment

I dont agree with the tread starter but...lmfao,rotfl..lol,lol..damn

Comment

I have a feeling that you're making up imaginary people who think Sanders could "beat anyone in history" just as a launchpad for you to say he's fat and sucks.

Am I right?

He was a good fighter though and fun to watch, really old school brawler at times though and not polished at all.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
            they say corrie sanders if he was in shape could beat anybody in history....so they make excuses....when in reality sanders was always a complete fatass even when he beat the living **** outta wlad like he stole something....who you kidding....that fight is so gangsta its one of my favorite 2 round fights right up there with hearns beating the **** outta duran....

I like the Sanders-Klitschko fight a lot.

As much as I like Iran the Blade Barkley putting Tommy Hearns in a coma.

The Blade ko was sick man.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
              Corrie Sanders was a very good underrated fighter. He was a tall southpaw with long reach, very fast hands, good chin, big heart and devastating power. He was the hardest hitting southpaw of all time.

Wlad was young, cocky and overconfident, he underestimated the dangerous Sanders and got caught.

Vitali Klitschko DESTROYED Corrie Sanders

OMFG

SteelHammer2010 is actually giving a bit of credit to a Klitschko conqueror

I've got to be dreaming

...but of course he had to post the video of Vitali avenging the little brother

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post

that's not true

never seen a Klitschko fan make such a claim

what people usually say is that he (Sanders) had a lot of potential and could have been great if he put constant efforts in his career (which he didn't)

I might add that Sanders has never been ripped, and he was a very reasonable 225 lbs for Wlad

however, he was too fat at 235 lbs when he fought Vitali

Comment

Working...
                X