Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are blacks athletically superior to the rest of us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are blacks athletically superior to the rest of us?

Im being serious, is it something in their dna? I dont think the most athletic white, hispanic, asian, etc. is more athletic than the most athletic black in any given sport.

Whites tend to be bigger stronger slower.

Blacks have that leaner fast twitch muscles. Good for most sports.

Obviously there are exceptions for each side. I mean check toby gerhart..

Comment

On average, most black people do, but not everyone. It varies from person to person, I suppose.

Comment

Toby Gerhart isnt that athletic.

Comment

Nonsense.

And furthermore, I've been with a few women that have had sex w/ blacks and they've all told me they were small in the pants.

2 birds killed w/ 1 stone.

Comment

Not in football/soccer though.

Comment

My ass he isnt.

He's quick ass ****, and while he cn plow you over, he's pretty slick through some holes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
                Im being serious, is it something in their dna? I dont think the most athletic white, hispanic, asian, etc. is more athletic than the most athletic black in any given sport.
                i know you probably werent around or paying attention back then (i think im about 10 years older than you )

but Sports Illustrated did a cover story i think it was back in the early 90s about the "dominant athletic gene" that black people have... dont remember the story that well though, dont care too much

i hate race, period

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
                  My ass he isnt.

He's quick ass ****, and while he cn plow you over, he's pretty slick through some holes.
                  Hes athletic sure but hes no Adrian Peterson.

Comment

Well I do know they're bigger.

I mean they grow larger in size on average, and do in fact have a thicker bone density than Whites. Probably allowing them to add on more mass.

So there are essentially more physical Black specimens big, tall and or strong.

I mean walk past a group of Blacks the shortest one is 5'11.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X