Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr.'s excuse to not fight a legitimate WW "They don't sell".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
    It's relevant because it proves the hypocrisy of the Floyd haters. They spend their whole days trying to think of ridiculous "ducking" accusations against Floyd, but somehow they never have anything bad to say about the guy who REALLY ducked everyone, Calzaghe. I wonder what it is that make them treat those two differently.
    Damn straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
      WHY DIDN'T COTTO FIGHT WILLIAMS??

After all...Paul did "call him out"

Cotto tried to get a fight with Oscar(for the money)...and he's stated that he'd fight the much smaller Fanny Pac..for the money.

Too bad he's still fighting on regular HBO.
      Margarito "called Mayweather out" before Baldi took the title from Zab if you wanna go by call outs. Not sure why Cotto hasn't faced Williams I agree this fight should happen, he holds Williams old title, fight would get done easily, have you heard any notice of Williams claiming his old title back?

Comment

Originally posted by bhopreign View Post
        you think cotto could move up five weight classes and fight?
        ouch...!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
          21 title defenses against the weakest pidgeons WBO could scrape from the bottom of boxing's barrel.Any half-asses fighter can do that.

Hopkins was NOT the best 175lb fighter..that's why Joe "fought" him.

Floyd has won titles from 130 clear to 154.

That ****s all over The Welsh Rabbit.
          Call to Floydistan H.Q. "Mayday Mayday.....I'm getting pwned..over...help..what do i do?...?..........
          "This is H.Q. call sign horus....break out your calzaghe deflector mechanism over."

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            You think Cotto could move up five weight classes and fight?
            why not, he fought Calderon once. Manny also did it, and so did Tito, do you think Floyd is actually the only fighter to ever do this? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
              You think Cotto could move up five weight classes and fight?
              Sure, if he fought the bums Floyd faced.

Let me see, there are a few of those bums on Cotto's list already.

Floyd moved up and faced old men and hasbeens.
              Just look at Floyd's record.

Anyone Floyd could beat, Cotto beat them better.

Floyd does not have a Mosley on his list of wins now does he?
              And now that Floyd seen with his own eyes how Shane destroyed the man he feared most (Tony Margarito) and went 12 rounds in a decent war against Cotto, Now Floyd don't want nothing to do with Shane.
              Last edited by BoxingChaos; 06-02-2009, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post

Ok what guys at 160 do you think Cotto can beat? Also which title holders?

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
                  Margarito "called Mayweather out" before Baldi took the title from Zab if you wanna go by call outs. Not sure why Cotto hasn't faced Williams I agree this fight should happen, he holds Williams old title, fight would get done easily, have you heard any notice of Williams claiming his old title back?
                  Stop lying and go pluck your eyebrows.

Tony could have cancelled the Manuel Gomez fight and faced Mayweather when Judah lost to Baldomir.

Arum claimed he couldn't break the date because he had too much invested in that PPV DEBACLE.

Tony could have become Floyd's MANDITORY simply by dumping that WBO trinket he held TOO LONG.

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
                    why not, he fought Calderon once. Manny also did it, and so did Tito, do you think Floyd is actually the only fighter to ever do this? LOL
                    Only asking a question, you seem touchy. Ok which fighters at 160 do you think Cotto can beat, and which, if any champions at 160 do you think he can beat, since 160 would be his fifth weight class. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post

Floyd does not have a Mosley on his list of wins now does he?
                      And now that Floyd seen with his own eyes how Shane destroyed the man he feared most (Tony Margarito) and went 12 rounds in a decent war against Cotto, Now Floyd don't want nothing to do with Shane.
                      Cotto doesn't have Oscar at 154 on his list now does he??

The Oscar that Floyd fought at Jr Middle would butt**** Cotto and Tony on the same night.

Comment

Working...
                      X